Cranberry

Dragon's Den Team

The official Dragon's Den team was recently created! Because Woodus didn't return to the game after the beta and because Mimas is part of another team, Cranberry was chosen to create it. Hey, that's me!

Joining a team allows you to participate in Team quests, gain access to the team chat window, and earn team-related items such as uniforms.

Joining a team is a great way to meet fellow Den members.

Joining a team places no restrictions on what you can do or who you can play with. You are under no obligation to do team quests and can ignore them entirely if you so wish.

The rules for the team are common sense stuff. Don't start up unnecessary trouble and don't break the typical in-game rules. If you join the team and start causing problems, you'll probably be kicked out.

If you want to join the team, contact me. You can either send me your character name and ID, or meet me in-game.

If you send your name, please also include the Romani characters that makeup the name.
Example:
クランベリー
kuranberi-

Team Meeting Place information from Ashes.

<spoiler>One thing all new members should do is go the Glen residential district. This is the first ogre train town then the nort has a house icon that indicates the residential area in the north. Just keep picking option 1 until you're moved to a new map. This unlocks the Glen residential area rura (zoom) stones.

We have the team meeting house located here. When I, Ashes, have seen you added to the team I will add you to the house permissions. Usually I do it within 2-3 days if not sooner. Just depends on real life stuff going on. This gives you a free Glen stone, access to the ogre continent bazaar, a bank, and a free inn (just interact with the bed and pick option one. Getting into the house is done by interacting with the door, and choosing the first option.).

Now, to get to the team house. If you're using a controller you can press any direction on the direction pad. If you're using keyboard press "v". Then choose ã•ãã›ã‚“ then ãƒãƒ¼ãƒ  then the last option. It will ask you to confirm if this is what you want to do. Select ã¯ã„. You will then rura to the team meeting house. Repeat this whenever you wish to go to the meeting house. You will eventually get a stone to the team house. You get this by talking with the team ambassador. How to find him is mentioned on the first page of this thread in a post by Krw, Ayumira. You get it when you leave the dialogue.

You've been given permission in the house for other things like moving things around. This is done so you can play chess on the second floor. Please don't abuse this. I have decorated the house how I like it, and I'm a bit OCD about facing and positioning. I've killed metal slimes for less.

With Love,
アシズã•ã‚“  

</spoiler>

Edited by Cranberry
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

hey :) i sent you a private message  :). i really would like to join the team

Edited by Kinhok
  • Upvote 1

Now I'm even more more jelly of you DQX guys! >.<

Edited by JobClass

Good work and good idea Cranberry!

Special thanks to those that have been doing the Team Quests. We've reached a high enough level that Team Uniforms can be created. I've paid the 1,500 gold fee and designed our uniforms. They should now be available for free to all team members. I don't think you need to do anything special to claim your uniform. Just go to your equip menu and press the button that lets you access special costumes (X on the Wii classic controller).

Like all special costumes, uniforms are worn over your normal armor and do not take up an equip slot.

My, I really do need to get into this.  Maybe tomorrow morning after work.

if your team have trouble about some hard team quest (like bosses)

you can call me (pm. for name and character number and I ll add back)

I'd join, but I haven't figured out how to get started with getting DQX.  ;)

I'll join. Would be nice to play with some real players and not NPC's all the time. I'm not very far in the game though.

Oh gosh! I've been working on setting this up ALL evening! I'm so excited to finally start playing. I shall post my info if you all will have me when I get things made!

Aha! I've done it!

-アシュエス

-Ashuesu

Ps I have NO knowledge of katakana and that's the best I could figure >_o

Edited by Ashes

Hi Ashes. Because names are not unique in this game you'll need to provide your ID code too.

Let me work on figuring out how I can get that!

Would it be DH211-851?

Edited by Ashes

A few things I've noted from players in the team:

1. For those of you without the Team menu available (under ã•ãã›ã‚“, ãƒãƒ¼ãƒ ) you need to visit one of the Team creation NPCs in any of the main town's castles. They're in the å¤§ä½¿å®¤ room on the map. If you have trouble finding them, do not hesitate to ask for help. 

2. I seem to be the only one handing in Team Quests. If you complete one, please hand it in at the same spot in #1. I don't want credit for everything and it frees up space on the quest list for when new quests are added (6am Japan Time). 

3. For those having trouble reading the Team Quests:

- Ask. No seriously, if I'm online I'll probably be able to tell you every single quest we have.

- Log in to the hiroba website and check the team quest list there. You can use a browse plug-in like rikaichan/rikaikun or the google translate plugin in Chrome.

Here's a basic list of different quest types I've seen and that are listed here http://xn--10-yg4a1a3kyh.jp/dq10_teamquest2.html:

[x]討ä¼ï¼

It can be one of 2 things: Defeat a certain amount of [x] monster, [x] type of monster 

For specific enemies: Go to http://www.d-quest-10.com/, copy/paste the enemy name into the search, and it'll tell you maps where it is on.

For specific enemy types:  Go to http://www.d-quest-10.com/, Look for the type in the quest under ç³»çµ±åˆ¥ and it'll give you a list of them.

To find that map: http://xn--10-yg4a1a3kyh.jp/dq10_map.html

[x]å¾ä¼ï¼

Defeat a certain amount of monsters on [x] map.

[x]探索ï¼

Item gathering. You pick up a certain amount of item spots on [x] continent.

è·äººä¾é ¼ç´å“ï¼

Complete Worker Guild daily requests.

魔法ã®è¿·å®®åˆ¶è¦‡ï¼

Complete the Magic Labyrinth.

ä¾é ¼æ›¸æŒ‘戦ï¼

Complete written requests. Since these are fairly rare it'd be helpful to have a full party of team members. Plus, y'know, free stuff for completing them.

([x]強ボス)討ä¼ï¼

Defeat the Super Boss of the area [x].

- These are sort of out of our league for now since we're lacking high-levelled members of certain classes. Mainly the fact we're lacking a 60+ Priest with HP passives. Mine's 42 so I guess I better get cracking.

(レアアクセ)入手ï¼

Obtain a certain of amount of a specific rare accessory via drops.

メタルブラザーズ討ä¼ï¼

Defeat a certain amount of Metal Brothers. The Metal Slime stacks, not sure of the English name.

ã¯ãれメタル討ä¼ï¼

Defeat a certain amount of Liquid Metal Slimes (Note: Using a Liquid Metal Slime Coin in the Labyrinth is okay for this.)

レアå®ç®±å…¥æ‰‹ï¼

Obtain a certain amount of rare chests. Not sure if the chests that have those hearts that drop while using an Angel Slime hat count.

ã›ã‹ã„ã˜ã‚…ã®è‘‰å…¥æ‰‹ï¼

Obtain a certain amount of Yggdrasil Leaves. The description says from enemy drops so... http://www.d-quest-10.com/detail/a00308.html that is what you'd be hunting.

転生モンスター討ä¼ï¼

Defeat a certain amount of reincarnation monsters. They're those special monsters that appear with enemies of the same type.

Onward to level 10. We gotta get that next team uniform design!

Edited by krw703
  • Upvote 1

I think I could take care of "ã˜ã”ãã®ãƒã‚µãƒŸè¨Žä¼ï¼" ;). Can I just start slaughtering those crabs or do I have to activate the quest somewhere?

I think I could take care of "ã˜ã”ãã®ãƒã‚µãƒŸè¨Žä¼ï¼" ;). Can I just start slaughtering those crabs or do I have to activate the quest somewhere?

All are automatic, and a Draky will show up in the corner when you've completed them.

iirc you need the team menu in your menu before you can start contributing.

Alright, I'll see what I can do, thanks! ^^

If people are up for it I can create a VoIP server for us o expedite communications. I'm not sure how all the Wii players could access it. I know some iPhone/iPad and droid apps can access certain ones. Or I could set up a Skype group so everyone can just communicate even while out of game. This is all voluntary of course, but I do find it a handy tool while grouping.

Hi guys :)

I've been playing DQX since initial beta stages on the Wii, but stopped last year.

I just bought the version 2.0 expansion so if any of you are still playing, please shoot me an friend request.

Character info - 

Cheru

ãƒã‚§ãƒ«

WQ509-242

Cheers ♪

Tried to add you and it was not working. Do you have the name and ID correct?

Hi guys :)

I've been playing DQX since initial beta stages on the Wii, but stopped last year.

I just bought the version 2.0 expansion so if any of you are still playing, please shoot me an friend request.

Character info - 

Cheru

ãƒã‚§ãƒ«

WQ509-242

Cheers ♪

Hi just started playing and loving it. Please add me to the team.

Jenero ã‚¸ã‚§ãƒãƒ­ ID:XZ903-711