mma0701

what are you playing?

I'm currently dying from too many games but that's because I'm 100% against buying used games, so I always buy day one

PS3: Dragon's Crown, Ducktales Remastered, Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F, Killer is Dead, Tales of Xillia

3DS: Animal Crossing New Leaf, Final Fantasy Theatrhythm, Fire Emblem Awakening, Mario Kart 7, Project X Zone, Shin Megami Tensei IV

Thankfully I can play ACNL with my GF (she's the reason I bought a 3DS) and strangely enough she loves Killer is Dead, even when you are picking up girls and seeing through their clothes.

Edited by 진건0701
  • Upvote 4

I'm currently on and off ACNL myself. I'm also chipping away at the Ratchet and Clank Collection right now. Almost finished Going Commando.

• Upvote 1

I've being working on ACNL myself. Just achieved Perfect Town rating this morning. I've also been replaying Pokémon Gold Version.

I finished Fire Emblem Awakening a couple months ago. It was pretty fantastic. How do you like it?

Democrobot: oh how I envy you, that is what I'm currently trying to achieve

eal: believe it or not, it's my first Fire Emblem game and I only bought it because of the $30.00 eShop credit. Having said that, I'm only around 5 hours into it, but I love it.

It was my first FE game too but it definitely made me a fan. It's worth every dollar. It's like Nintendo gave you $30 to play a fantastic game.

Yesterday I finished Diablo 3 on PS3 so now I'm playing DQIX.

• Upvote 1

I'm beginning to play Grand Theft Auto V.  I installed an update now the game is installing.  It may take a while.

I watched Conan's Clueless Gamer segment about GTAV.  It was hilarious so I decided to check out the game

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB_XX_IM8io

;) When not currently messing around with my RPG Maker game I'm currently playing A Link to The Past for SNES and Pokemon Y on my 3DS

Batman: Arkham City. Followed soon after by Batman: Arkham Origins.

Bioshock Infinite

About to enter Comstock House.  Haven't been playing much lately because of work.

Finished Arkham City, got discouraged in Arkham Origins by the ridiculously difficult Deathstroke boss fight, then started playing Sleeping Dogs.

Replaying OFF and need to get my ass back to Bravely Default and maybe Zeno Clash. But it's sooo tempting to start Skyrim again.

;) I still need to pick up Bravely Default and then there's Fable Anniversary (which I think I just implanted into your head :laugh: )

I played the demo of Bravely Default and did everything there was to do in it. I really need to pick the game up but I really dont want to add to my back log of games..

Currently Playing: Phantasy Star Online 2 on PC, Vita, and my Android (on and off) Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Dragon Quest V (First time :3), and Elsword

Edited by Soulerisn

Ghostbusters the Video Game

Written by Dan Akroyd and the late Harold Ramis

Starring the original cast

To me, this *is* the third movie.

I think the actors themselves even said the Ghostbusters game was basically the third movie. I'm just surprised Bill Murray was in it. He was notoriously against being attached to a Ghostbusters movie if he didn't like it so to see him voice a video game version of himself when his last voice over roll was Garfield (.___.) is surprising.

;) All this tinkering around with my current RPG Maker project has me twitching to play Frontiers Extreme again. Frontiers Extreme is another RPG Maker 2000 project that, even though hasn't been updated in quite some time now, served as inspiration for a lot of things being featured in my current game.

Just wrapped up Ghostbusters III.  That was fun, haven't played it in a while.

EGON: We eat gods for breakfast!

[after the battle]

RAY: "We eat gods for breakfast"?

EGON: Too much, you think?

RAY: No, I liked it.

Don't know what to play now, maybe I'll play the first Bioshock game, I only played the second one.

It's funny that you mention Bioshock because I just started playing it less than 2 hours ago. It's very good from what I've seen. I got 1-3 on sale for $15 for all 3 on newegg and figured it was the best time to get it.

I've decided to bite the bullet and just give in to iOS gaming. Been playing a lot of Puzzles and Dragons. Also started playing with Dragon Island too. Both fun games!

I've been putting a lot of time into Wind Waker HD. I'm loving my play through this time around.

;) When not working on my RPG Maker Project I've been playing a little bit of Bejeweled, man can that game get addictive :laugh:

Edited by Slime Master

The Typing of the Dead: Overkill. It is soooo stupid. It's part of the House of the Dead series and it's an homage to bad 80s exploitation grindhouse movies. The acting is bad, the woman are scantily clad strippers, and there's tons of swearing and bad one-liners. Needless to say I'm having a lot of fun with it.