Dragon Quest Heroes 2 - Playstation 4/Switch
Sequel to the Dynasty Warriors style Dragon Quest game.
Some New Features:
- Various terrains, including grasslands, forests, deserts, and snow fields.
- Fields are so vast, you can warp from one place to another with Waystones.
- Variety of places to visit in the field, including sealed areas unlocked via certain conditions.
- Weather exists. Enemies change based on the weather, magic may be more / less powerful.
- Depending on the time of day, you may catch enemies snoozing (surprise attack time).
- Enemy encounters seamlessly transition to battles.
- Draw your weapon to start battling, sheathe to avoid.
- You can dash by holding R2.
- There are field quests that can suddenly occur.
- Weapons and armor shop, alchemy pot, and place to take on quests.
- There is Luida's Bar (to manage your party).
- There is Rikka's Inn (the multiplayer reception desk).
- There is the Dharma Priest (to change the protagonists' jobs).
- Jobs: soldier, martial artist, magician, priest, and thief.
- Each job has various weapons it can equip. Skills will also change.
- There is a costume-change counter.
- Using a weapon for a long time, you can learn the skills that come with it.
- Up to four players.
- Can cooperatively play "Story Battles" with friends.
- Multiplayer exclusive dungeon called "Space-Time Labyrinth."
- Cross play multiplayer across PS4, PS3, and PSV versions.
- Cross save across the three platforms as well.