Dragon Quest Builders 2 - Playstation 4/Switch
Sequel to Dragon Quest Builders based in the world of Dragon Quest 2.
The evil Children of Hargon are determined to eradicate all creators and have outlawed the building, cooking, and creation of all things. In an attempt to spread their destructive dogma, the calamitous cult captures the builders of the world. All hope seems to be lost until you, a young apprentice builder, manage to escape from the clutches of evil.
After washing up on the shores of the deserted Isle of Awakening, you encounter the spirited Malroth, a mysterious youth with no memory of his past. With the help of your fearless new friend, you embark on a grand adventure to gather the skills required to become a full-fledged builder, but the road you build is paved with peril. Only you can defeat the Children of Hargon, uncover the secrets of Malroth's past, and unravel the riddles of this mysterious land.
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 introduces online multiplayer for the first time, allowing up to four friends to play together and create something truly magnificent. It also features a plethora of new gameplay enhancements, including the ability for players to:
- Construct bigger structures with more variety and options than before,
- Travel faster by soaring, swimming and dashing through the expansive world,
- Inspire villagers to help out alongside them,
- Create their own farms and raise a multitude of crops,
- Divert flowing water to create your own rivers, waterfalls, and swimming holes,
- First-person mode and more.