#1 Woodus

• Admin
  • Dragon Warrior

• 16,606 posts
  • DQM:J2 FC:4856-9117-4181
  • DQMSL Friend Code:732 857 562
  • DQMSL In Game Name:Woodus
  • DQMSL Invite Code:EpK9tHgD
  • Interests:Dragon Warrior, Games, RPGs, RTSs, Golfing, Boating, Web Design ...
  • Tag City:Ankeny
  • Tag State:Iowa
  • Tag Zip:50021
  • Tag Country:USA
  • Awards:Awards Image

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:32 AM

dq8ps2.png

The wallpapers from the updated Nintendo site have been added to the Dragon Quest VIII 3DS section.

http://www.woodus.co...s/wallpaper.php

dq8_wallpaper_1_1920x1080_th.jpg

dq8_wallpaper_2_1920x1080_th.jpg

woodus_bar.png skbar1.png
amazon_bar.png astore_bar.png
heroes_gear.gifheroes_hourglass.gifdqheroes2ps4_loading1.gifdqheroes2ps4_loading2.gif

#2 YangustheLegendaryBandit

• Big Boss

• 10,104 posts
  • Interests:Gaming is my biggest interest, with my favorite genres being RPGs and fighting games. I enjoy music and creating all sorts of monsters, characters, and story ideas.

Favorite series: Dragon Quest, Super Mario Bros., Shin Megami Tensei, Etrian Odyssey, The Legend of Zelda, Monster Hunter, Capcom Vs. Series, The King of Fighters

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:37 PM

I have to laugh the monster wall paper only has one new monster in that gelato dessert looking KingSlime (maybe two if that Restless Armour recolor is new to DQ8, I don't remember if it was in the original). What's worse is that the monster wallpaper doesn't even show off any of the new monsters that originated in DQ8 like that creepy Raisin Brand Crunch looking sun monster.

dd_bar_021.png

"Ow many times...? They AIN'T knickers! They're the boxers of a legend'ry bandit-turned-'ero!" - Yangus, DQ Heroes

The official Etrian Odyssey maniac of the Dragon's Den.

R.I.P. "Purchase Something 4 myself" joke (August 2, 2016 to December 29, 2016)

tumblr_mtjay9X8zZ1s64n6yo2_400.gif Yangus approved

EO And DQ

#3 Dakhil

• Sword Slinger

• 380 posts
  • Tag State:CA
  • Tag Country:United States

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:19 PM

I have to laugh the monster wall paper only has one new monster in that gelato dessert looking KingSlime (maybe two if that Restless Armour recolor is new to DQ8, I don't remember if it was in the original). What's worse is that the monster wallpaper doesn't even show off any of the new monsters that originated in DQ8 like that creepy Raisin Brand Crunch looking sun monster.

I don't think the crรจme caraslime is the only new monster in the wallpaper. I think that Restless Armour with a recolour is a new monster as well.

#4 Sword_of_Dusk

• Bane of Baramos

• 2,629 posts
  • Interests:Do you really wanna know?
  • Tag State:California

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:43 PM

That Restless Armour recolor is in the original...I think. It looks like the one that inhabits Trodain Castle.

tumblr_nh29gqi6LI1s3bp2co1_400.gif        ecc879c119911a4a549f1a18c93a97dc.jpg

dd_bar_029.png

#5 YangustheLegendaryBandit

• Big Boss

• 10,104 posts
  • Interests:Gaming is my biggest interest, with my favorite genres being RPGs and fighting games. I enjoy music and creating all sorts of monsters, characters, and story ideas.

Favorite series: Dragon Quest, Super Mario Bros., Shin Megami Tensei, Etrian Odyssey, The Legend of Zelda, Monster Hunter, Capcom Vs. Series, The King of Fighters

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:55 PM

That Restless Armour recolor is in the original...I think. It looks like the one that inhabits Trodain Castle.

The dark gray recolor usually has a white tassle on his helmet. Now I'm really not sure if that recolor is a slightly different recolor or if they just decided to change the tassle from white to gray to match the armor.

dd_bar_021.png

"Ow many times...? They AIN'T knickers! They're the boxers of a legend'ry bandit-turned-'ero!" - Yangus, DQ Heroes

The official Etrian Odyssey maniac of the Dragon's Den.

R.I.P. "Purchase Something 4 myself" joke (August 2, 2016 to December 29, 2016)

tumblr_mtjay9X8zZ1s64n6yo2_400.gif Yangus approved

EO And DQ

#6 The Dog of Zahan

• Head Hunter

• 524 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, art, classic and prog rock (especially Rush)
  • Tag City:Meriden
  • Tag State:Connecticut
  • Tag Zip:06451

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:33 PM

I put one up on mine.

" ( your name here ) searched all about." 

"And there ( your name here ) discovered the Golden Key!"

breaking-newsfrom%20Zahan_zps5xkevjuf.pn

dd_bar_033.png

"No, his mind is not for rent, to any god or government.  Always hopeful yet discontent, he knows changes aren't permanent, but change is."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users