• 254 posts
  • Interests:Dragon Quest, Warhammer, Hockey, Reading, Writing
  • Tag City:Burlington
  • Tag State:Ontario
  • Awards:Awards Image

Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:42 AM

Hello again!

Next noob'ish question;
Are skill pts earned at specific levels, or are they just random, or are they dependant on the monster/family?!

Just curious because it seems like they're just completely random, and even like monsters at the same level have different totals. (ie: I have two Lv17 Drakies and one has 27 skill pts while the other has fewer)

Is there a rough guide/list anywhere that has the info regarding skill pts generation?!

Thanks again!
“Why? You ask me why? Have all these millennia taught you nothing? Weak fool, your timidity prevented you from binding the forces of Chaos. You shied away from the ultimate power. I have bound it to my will and will lead humanity into a new age. I, Horus, Master of Chaos”
- Warmaster Horus

#2 RPG Wizard

• Metal Master

• 1,007 posts
  • Tag City:NYC

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:08 PM

Skill points are gained at fixed levels. The number of points gained depends on the number of skill trees the monster has. At 2, it'll get far less points on a given skill point level than if it has 3 or even 5.

One of your drackies presumably has a "ward", while the other doesn't.

#3 Warmaster of Chaos

• Sword Slinger

• 254 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:25 AM

Ah, cool! Thanks for the explanation:)

Do you happen to know at which levels you gain skill pts? I know Lv11 is supposed to give bonus pts. (according to Dr.Lump iirc?!)

Thanks again!
“Why? You ask me why? Have all these millennia taught you nothing? Weak fool, your timidity prevented you from binding the forces of Chaos. You shied away from the ultimate power. I have bound it to my will and will lead humanity into a new age. I, Horus, Master of Chaos”
- Warmaster Horus

#4 RPG Wizard

• Metal Master

• 1,007 posts
  • Tag City:NYC

Posted 28 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

http://www.gamefaqs....oker/faqs/50887

This is for Joker 1 admittedly, but the values and levels haven't changed much.

Level 11 is considered a good point because while you can synthesize your monsters the moment they hit 10, if you give them one more level, they get additional skill points to work with. (Other nice synth levels are 15, 17, 21, and 26.)

#5 Warmaster of Chaos

• Sword Slinger

• 254 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

Thank-you muchly! This is definately a big help:D

Cheers!
- Warmaster Horus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users