Photo

Incarnus artwork request

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Dwaine

• Moderators
  • Dauntless Dragovian

• 7,165 posts
  • Interests:I like pretty dark haired women and breakfast food.
  • Tag City:Conroe Woodlands Spring Magnolia Tomball 1960
  • Tag State:TX
  • Awards:Awards Image

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:35 AM

Why don't you ask Dwaine? He might have copies of the pictures from press releases as well.

That I do. Only one high res image and the rest are extracted from the US site. Decent size, but lower resolution.

@Dwaine: Hahaha that's strangely hilarious. :) Though going through all that trouble just to say no, you could have just as well...

Oh and on another note. I recently started watching Parks and Recreation and now I finally know who that beloved fella in your avatar is. I love his anti-governmental tendencies. :D And the moustache with his expressions just makes him legend.

He's looking down and whispering no.

Yea for new Parks and Recreation fans! The first season's OK. Second and third season's are great. Not to say the current season is bad, but they're trying to cram every cast member in there and I'm ready for the election to be over.

I love that picture. Hilarious. Reminds me of my dog.
"Kate, would you like me to pet you and hug you?" Kate: "No".
"Kate, would you like a chicken nugget?" Kate: "No"
"What if I give you half instead?" Kate:"No"
"How about if I break off a tiny tiny piece?" Kate: "Fine"
"Now the whole thing?" Kate: "Yes"

"Kate, we have to go back!" "No."

Check out my Plus Alpha Translations interview at DQShrine.com!

Writing an article? Looking for a pic? Let me know! I've got tons of assets and restored artwork that haven't gone live yet. Now there's no excuse for sizing up a low res pic!

Want to 'like' me on Facebook? Go right ahead! I won't stop you. I've also got prints and t-shirts in my store!

I stream personal projects Monday-Friday from 4:30-5 PM CST. DQ/DQ Shrine stuff Tuesdays and Thursdays!

#22 TRL

• Sword Slinger

• 285 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

Well I tried the first two episodes of the first season and then decided to skip it altogether. Starting at the second season I didn't have a feeling I missed anything. Anyway the last one I saw, Ron Swanson got him some corn rows and with everything around it that was officially the craziest episode I've seen so far.

#23 Winter

• Sword Slinger

• 449 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:28 AM

Well I don't really do free requests actually. I do commissions at very reasonable prices. So if you're interested you can hit me up in pm so we can work something out.

I can back TRL up on this. For the price of a few gallons of gas (in America), he put his time an effort into a phenomenal piece of art for me. Well worth it!

#24 Jay the Hawkhart Ace

• Monster Masher

• 805 posts
  • DQM:J2 FC:2623-7540-8546
  • Interests:Foxes, Magic.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:40 AM

I understand him charging money, He gotta live too, it's just that, I don't got any, but it doesn't matter anymore. I don't need it.

Jay.png

J.gifA.gifY.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users