Photo

War of Heaven and Hell: Nokturn's Zenith

• Please log in to reply
819 replies to this topic

#441 Mattcraft

• RAAAAAAAANT

• 4,150 posts
  • DQM:J2 FC:I don't like DQMJ.
  • Interests:Emulation, Ranting, Retro RPGs.
  • Tag State:Georgia
  • Awards:Awards Image

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

Reoh had his sword out, looking for anything that moved out of line.

"I imagine the demon army hasn't made a move because of two reasons. One is that you have a divine-blooded hero in your party, and the other is that the demon army itself isn't likely top-side. Demons use monsters outside the underworld for their overworld activities, bringing the most powerful monsters here would expend a lot of energy."

rhjp6g.jpg

<Crolley> "Your prayers have been answered, small boy. I have punched Ivor."

<PlattyM3> "Where's my beating a dead horse GIF?" <Ryu> "I beat it to death."

<DragonsDen> Dude WTF is with your avatar?

Owner & operator of the Dragon's Den Steam group. Join us.

#442 DJ BlackJack

• Rhone Ranger

• 2,081 posts
  • DQM:J2 FC:2795-3635-4895
  • Interests:DQ, weightlifting, DJing, partying here and there, school, electronics/hardware, getting inked (tattooed), Pokemon, Street Fighter, Tekken, Kid Icarus Mario, Zelda and best of all, Metroid
  • Tag City:Phoenix
  • Tag State:AZ
  • Tag Zip:85282

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:02 PM

(Weavers Peak Base)

Psaro put the quill and the parchment back in the bag. he then turned to the party and said "I must be leaving now. whenever you are in the south region, try visting the land of elves. they might have some more info for you. i will send a word to them. i wish you luck on your journey and maybe we will run into eachother again." Psaro then turned and ascended the base up to the summit with one powerful jump................

Just then a very powerful bolt of purple and yellow lightning struck the ground in fromt of the party. it came from the clouds...................

(Underworld)

Nokturnus then opened his eyes, a little dazed...........nokturnus removed his helm to reveal a shiny bald head he shook his head then put his helm back on. he went to the middle of the room, in the middle of the Arena, and began searching for more lost souls to reconstruct...................

(Weaver's Peak)

Baramos/Rhapthorne walked over to the edge of the cliffs and looked down, only to see a forested area. he then went back to the house. "Zoma, dispatch of the heroes" Rhapthorne pointed at Zoma. Zoma only shook his head, as he was still in shock and awe about rhapthornes terrific power. then Baramos/Rhapthorne shook violently, as if he was having a seizure. Baramos/Rhapthorne's chest opened and a small little demon ripped out of baramos. Baramos crumpled to the ground and the little purple demon with an electric abdomen simply hovered in the air, holding the sceptre. "AT last the transformation is complete, but still..............im sooooooo hungry for power!" Cackling, the demon soared up in the air and flew down the summit of Weaver's Peak, passing a silver haired being. the two shared glances then sped up. Rhapthorne noticed party members at the base and flew directly at them while cackling, which turned into a shriek. rhapthorne then flew up in front of Dai, turned then flew south.

Zoma was shocked at his faithful Archfiends lifeless husk. he put his hands over Baramos and casts Kazing. The Kazing worked but baramos was different somehow. this baramos broke off his own arm and threw it at Zomas feet. the arm mutated into another Baramos and the other baramos' arm regenerated. Barabomus and Baragonus were born and zomas grin grew wide............................................
I Play the evil villians in RingMan's RP. most notably My favorite character Nokturnus vvvv
Posted Image
Games to look forward to

SSB 4 (TBA)
DQM TW3D (TBA)
Pokemon B/W 2 (TBA)
Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3d (TBA)
Legend of Zelda (3ds/Wii U)(TBA)

Posted ImageGames currently working onPosted Image

Kid Icarus Uprising (beat Hades on 8.0 intensity)
DQM Joker 2 (350+ hours between 2 copies)
Mario Kart 7 (8000 VR Points Wifi)

#443 Princess Lily

• Dauntless Dragovian

• 7,232 posts
  • Interests:swimming, drawing, playing video games, watching anime, reading

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

(just keeping in this, sorry for nothing interesting)

Lily and Squishy were playing a game, in which Lily would move her arms and Squishy would copy with his tentacles.

"Up High, Down Low, Over to the Mountain and Under the Sea, and Back Around.", Lily sang in a cheery tone.
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#444 Jay the Hawkhart Ace

• Monster Masher

• 805 posts
  • DQM:J2 FC:2623-7540-8546
  • Interests:Foxes, Magic.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:51 PM

(Isle O' Smiles, Church)
Jay is knelt down before the alter, lost in prayer.
".....And if it is Her will, may the Goddess grant me Her divine blessings. Amen" Jay stands up, at this time Xiphos' Envoy approaches him. "Jay, I was told to send you towards...." She starts, Jay cuts her off. "Xiphos doesn't give me orders anymore." "It's not Xiphos. Gryphus wants you in the training yard." Jay hurries along. 'My old teacher. Something must be up.' He thinks to himself. As he arrives, a War Gryphon is scolding a group of monsters, including a Slime, a Great Dragon, and a Killing Machine. "You are all useless magots." He shouts." Out of all of you, only the killing machine did significant damage to the target" He signals towards a line of scarecrows, the one across of the Killing Machine had been decapitated. "I want you to be able to do something like this...." He walks up to a scarecrow, thrust his claws into it's chest and twists his arm. When he pulls back, straw spills out off the hole. "You sent for me, General?" Jay asks. "Ah, Jay. Yes, would you come here please." He addresses the monsters. "Jay is my star pupil, watch him, and maybe you'll learn something." Jay lines himself up with a scarecrow, about 10 feet away, and draws his spear. He lines the spear up with where it's heart would be. "I'm going to try for a Mercurial Thrust." Jay pulls back, and in the blink of an eye, strikes it in the chest. It topples off of it's stake. "Good Jay." Gryphus says. "I see you still remember your lessons. "I called you to help me shape these slimes into warriors." Jay joins the line and stands next to the killing machine. "Hello. What's your name? Jay asks in a friendly tone. The Killing Machine turns it's head. "I am Roboster Model #1. I am called.....Nohi." it says. "It's nice to meet you, Nohi." he replies." Nohi turns it's head foward. "General, may I try?" it says. "Hmm? You want to see what you can do? All right."
Nohi rolls up to a scarecrow.
"Beep-boop. X-termin-8." Nohi spins his body, slashing the scarecrow several times. Many cuts riddle it's body until it's head gets hit, and falls off. Nohi then walks back to it's previous location. "Not bad." Gryphus says. "All right. Jay and Nohi, you're dismissed. The rest of you, try it again." Jay and Nohi leave the area together. "I know U." Nohi speaks. "U R a priest." Gryphus can still be heard shouting orders as the dou continue to walk. "Yes. I am a priest. And you're an attack bot, built to defeat enemies." "Sí. The other monsters are not good at taking orders. Thats why they don't listen 2 Gryphus." It says. Jay continues to walk. "Jay. I would like to add you to my Buddy List." Nohi says. Jay turns. "What? You want to be my friend? All right." Jay returns to his room.

Jay.png

J.gifA.gifY.gif

#445 Ring Man

• Avid Alchemist

• 242 posts
  • Tag City:Chester (Morristown)
  • Tag State:New Jersey
  • Tag Zip:07930
  • Tag Country:USA

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:20 PM

"What was that!? I sensed the same energy from that thing that possessed Anna. And now I have this bad sense of foreboding for what awaits us at the top. I think it's time we head up there. Psaro, sorry we couldn't be of more help, but if we catch anything, we'll let you know. Come on guys!"
Teachers, assigning a ton of homework doesn't teach us more, it just means you suck too much to teach it yourselves

In charge of "War of Heaven and Hell: Nokturn's Zenith" A DQ 4-6 RP

I'm a Brony and damn proud of it.

Stop them from ruining a fan favorite.
http://www.savederpy.com/

#446 Princess Lily

• Dauntless Dragovian

• 7,232 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

"Want us to come along?", asks Lily as she and Squishy peek out from inside the wagon.
Posted Image

#447 Jay the Hawkhart Ace

• Monster Masher

• 805 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

Jay returned to his room, with a new treasure map in his hand. He collapsed on his bed and closed his eyes. 'Phoenix!' he thought, springing back up. He raced through the castle looking for her. She was talking to Jamirus. She turned and just watched Jay. "Phoenix, I'm sorry for leaving you like that." He apologized. "It's fine. I have to remember that humans have limits, you were under a lot of stress lately. So, where are we off to next?"she replied. Jay looks at his treasure map. "I got a new map from a Killing Machine named Nohi, one that Gryphus is training. It looks like it's near Weaver's Peak." "Good luck" Jamirus says. With that, Jay and Phoenix depart again. Jay tosses a Chimera's Wing shortly after they land near the base of the mountain, far from the heroes. As the walk looking for the entrance to the grotto, Phoenix starts a conversation. "Jay, I've been meaning to ask you, You're a monster master right" "Yeah" He replies. "And you said you had many other monsters. But...where did they go?" Jay pauses, seeming a little depressed about the thought. "Many of them have left to fallow their own wishes. However, I will admit...I do miss them...." "Perhaps we shall encounter them again." Phoenix says, trying to lift his mood.

Jay.png

J.gifA.gifY.gif

#448 Ring Man

• Avid Alchemist

• 242 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:13 PM

Reaching the top of the mountain, Dai stood with a site of horrors that could not be described. Bodies littered the ground, in various states of destruction, but all the faces shard the same contorted look of horror, as if they bore witness to unimaginable terror just before they perished.

Out of the corner of his eye, Dai spotted a trio of robed figures, gray skin with flat, beaked heads, carrying two figures. There was no mistaking their faces!

"Mom! Dad!"

Without thinking, Dai charged off in their direction alone, brandishing his sword.

"Let go of my parents you worthless bastards!"
Teachers, assigning a ton of homework doesn't teach us more, it just means you suck too much to teach it yourselves

#449 Mattcraft

• RAAAAAAAANT

• 4,150 posts
  • DQM:J2 FC:I don't like DQMJ.
  • Interests:Emulation, Ranting, Retro RPGs.
  • Tag State:Georgia

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:52 PM

Reoh muttered a spell and ran with Dai.

"Accelerate us to our goal!"

rhjp6g.jpg

<Crolley> "Your prayers have been answered, small boy. I have punched Ivor."

<PlattyM3> "Where's my beating a dead horse GIF?" <Ryu> "I beat it to death."

<DragonsDen> Dude WTF is with your avatar?

Owner & operator of the Dragon's Den Steam group. Join us.

#450 Jay the Hawkhart Ace

• Monster Masher

• 805 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:13 AM

Phoenix suddenly stops "Jay, I'm sensing multiple numbers of large energy sources from the top of the mountain." She says. Jay also stops, but does not turn to Phoenix and thinks 'It must be those heroes. Dai, I've been so selfish. I was concerned only about rescuing Phoenix, that I didn't really care about what happened to the people around me... I've got to make things right...' "Jay? Don't you want to help?" Phoenix asks. "I do..." he replies "...But... it's....complicated.... you see... it's like this..." Jay explains everything that happened to Phoenix, including how he betrayed the heroes... "And now it's my fault that Anna is under Rhapthorne's control." "You did all of that, just to rescue me?" Phoenix said. Jay just stands there, silently. And they start to climb up towards the heroes' location.

Jay.png

J.gifA.gifY.gif

#451 DJ BlackJack

• Rhone Ranger

• 2,081 posts
  • Interests:DQ, weightlifting, DJing, partying here and there, school, electronics/hardware, getting inked (tattooed), Pokemon, Street Fighter, Tekken, Kid Icarus Mario, Zelda and best of all, Metroid

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:45 AM

(Weavers Peak)

baramos bomus and baramos gonus turned around, looking at the people that shouted with cold dead eyes. they didnt have anytime to move, as they were dead. a wall of electric blue light appeared before then, casted by zoma. a bony figure (skeleton XY) dashed out from the house and charged at the 2 figures, screaming a bloody scream, enough to pierce the ears of anyone................
I Play the evil villians in RingMan's RP. most notably My favorite character Nokturnus vvvv
Posted Image
Games to look forward to

SSB 4 (TBA)
DQM TW3D (TBA)
Pokemon B/W 2 (TBA)

#452 Jay the Hawkhart Ace

• Monster Masher

• 805 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

Jay cringes upon hearing the Skeleton's scream, as he gazes on the horrible sight of what may have been the large forces Phoenix detected.

Jay.png

J.gifA.gifY.gif

#453 Princess Lily

• Dauntless Dragovian

• 7,232 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:30 AM

Lily and Squishy are left in the wagon and decide to take a nap together.

(my last post got ignored so this next one, i have no clue what going on...)
Posted Image

#454 Ring Man

• Avid Alchemist

• 242 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:50 PM

"Topaz, stay at the wagon. Let them know what's going on, but don't let them get hurt. Wyn, heal any of the villagers who are still alive." Dai shouted, hoping Lily and the others would be ready if something happened.

Dai turned to face the three demons. These monsters had his parents, and their master was responsible for letting Anna disappear and costing so many lives for this war.

"Get over here now! I'll kill all 3 of you bastards myself!"

#455 DJ BlackJack

• Rhone Ranger

• 2,081 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:36 AM

(Weaver's Peak)

baraBomus and BaraGonus dropped the figures next to another slimmer one (the body of anna, but she was facedown). Bomus and Gonus raised their arms in a weird fashion then suddenly dropped them. they then raised their right fist sharply with index and middle fingers extended. 35 skeletons rose from the ground, eyes glowing red, holding swords and charged after their other superior undead counterpart, with zoma cackling in the background, waving his arms and imbuing the legion with the power of darkness and increasing bomus and gonus speed and defense................................
Posted Image
Games to look forward to

SSB 4 (TBA)
DQM TW3D (TBA)
Pokemon B/W 2 (TBA)

#456 Princess Lily

• Dauntless Dragovian

• 7,232 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:43 PM

Lily and Squishy continued napping a way in the wagon. "Gracos... Gracos...", she said in her sleep.
Posted Image

#457 Ring Man

• Avid Alchemist

• 242 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:14 AM

Topaz crashed into the skeleton dashing for the wagon. It wouldn't stay down long. She had to alert the others. Shaking the wagon, she had just enough time to gesture towards Dai, who has his sword locked with one of the demon's talons, and a look of total, unhinged rage on his face.

She tried to focus Kazuma, hoping he'd be able to understand what she meant and explain it to the others.

#458 Jay the Hawkhart Ace

• Monster Masher

• 805 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:00 AM

"Jay, we should help them." Phoenix says. Jay nods, casts Bounce, draws his spear and charges to Dai's side.

Jay.png

J.gifA.gifY.gif

#459 Ring Man

• Avid Alchemist

• 242 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:03 PM

Dai suddenly took notice of a familiar face. Recognizing it, this does not bode well for him and the others.

"Jay? What are you doing here, you traitor?!"

Batting back Baramos with an Iora spell, Dai decided he had bigger concerns. Fire flaring in his eyes, hesimply gave a quick warning to Jay before turning back.

"Look, if there's something you have to settle with this, I don't have time. These monsters have my parents, and I refuse to stop until they're in pieces."

#460 Jay the Hawkhart Ace

• Monster Masher

• 805 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:35 PM

"I'll explain everything later. For now, we must join together. Phoenix! Try to keep everyone healed." Jay says.

Jay.png

J.gifA.gifY.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users