Photo

How many "Style of Play" combinations are there?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 xXSlimeKingXx

• Savvy Seafarer

• 71 posts
  • Interests:video games, Pokemon, Dragon Quest Monsters, hacking video games, anime, Super Mario games, Zelda games, Fighting games, and much more.
  • Tag City:Brooklyn
  • Tag State:New York
  • Tag Zip:11206
  • Awards:Awards Image

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:51 PM

I was wondering, since no one even brought this up yet, how many "Style of Play" combinations are there? There are quite a lot of choices, and there are two categories: Personality & Role.

For example: Delicate Personality + Martial Artist Role > Caring Style of Play

I know they only affect the CPU of your character (either the Clone or when you're "Out to Lunch"), but i would like to know which combination is the most best for any kind of situation.

#2 Algrado

• Dungeon Dweller

• 40 posts
  • DQM:J2 FC:This--->2237-0517-1209<---is mine (^_^)
  • Interests:Drawing/making comics, Eurobeat and other electronic music genres, Science, RPG videogames, and more

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:35 PM

the most expensive one I got seems to be the best, it's worth 200 stamps, something about being the ruler of the universe, I combined it with a role "destroyer" and said it was "all out", it definitely went all out, the computers never had a chance.

There could be other roles to use with that, but so far that seems to be the best ai, maybe makes your mii rank S or SS.

They are also not just for making a smart ai. The roles and personalities can be for fun too like over wifi. For example, I've made several miis like a Naruto mii and put Noodle loving Ninja :tounge2: ,
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 FlyingRagnar

• Sword Slinger

• 393 posts
  • Interests:Dragon Quest, Pokemon, Zelda

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:23 PM

My character went 4-0 on this first 4 tries having the "Die-hard" personality. However, he has now stalled and can't seem to get above 2nd place. Everyone should post various results they have here, I will try some new combinations.

Visit the Dragon Quest Wiki!

FlyingRagnar's YouTube channel
Dragon Quest: NES SNES GBC
Dragon Quest II: NES
Dragon Quest III: NES SNES
Dragon Quest IV: NES
Dragon Quest V: SNES

Dragon Quest IX: DS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users