Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 is the first of what may well be many Dragon Quest games to support connecting with friends via WiFi. To help people get in the spirit of connecting with WiFi, this contest will award badges to anyone who participates in a friend code WiFi connection with another Dragon's Den member. Note that you can receive a different badge for each different DQ game that you have a WiFi battle with!
Here are the rules:
1) Friend code battle must make use of a DQ game (like Joker 2, Fortune Street or Rocket Slime 3DS)
2) Friend code battle must involve two Dragon's Den members
In order to claim your badge(s) the following things must be submitted as proof of the connection:
1) Both members must post a message confirming the FC connection took place
2) Both members must post their friend codes
3) One member must post a photo of their game with clear proof that the connection took place (like the opponents name in the match-up screen that appears after a battle has taken place in Joker 2)
This will be an on-going contest and as such, there is no currently defined end date and the rules and guidelines may be updated or changed at any time at the discretion of Woodus, Flute_Warrior or King Zenith. As more games are released that support this feature (like Rocket Slime - The Great Pirate Ship and the Tails Brigade), you will have even more opportunities to win badges.
Speaking of the badges, here they are in all their glory (Joker 2 and Fortune Street respectively):
Edited by King Zenith, 11 January 2012 - 11:01 AM.