4 replies to this topic

#1 Tsasuki

• Savvy Seafarer

• 76 posts
  • DQM:J2 FC:4556-3081-7285
  • Tag City:Rotterdam
  • Awards:Awards Image

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:59 AM

And I have acces to the light world now.

My questions are;

Are there multiple versions of the light world? I've been there only once, and it was the Albatross area with heaps of metal king slimes.

Eugeen Poole, where can I first find this man? I dont know where to look.

The incarnus (i believe, i dont remember exactly what the monster was called), I fought the monster once, killed it and it told me i was ready soon or something along the lines of that, do i go back to treepidation at a certain time?

What do I have left to do now? Just fill out my monster library and fight eugene some times?

Thanks ^^
Posted Image Posted Image < Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 3 days (Give it some lovin!)

#2 Sucos Hikari

• Slime Slayer

• 22 posts
  • Interests:Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2, Dragon Quest 9, Yu-Gi-Oh!, BlazBlue, the book series Incarnations of Immortality and Biography of a Space Tyrant.

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:43 AM

The light world contains mostly medal slimes, liquid metal and Metal King Slimes. Some other monsters do show up along side them in battle sometimes but it's mainly a place to level up monsters fast and thats the only version of it there is.

Eugeen Pool has a random chance of showing up on the map when you enter an area. He's usually found near Zip points in any of the map locations except for the last two areas. If he is in the area, you'll notice that there's no wild monsters around which is a sign that he's in the area. Eugeen will have 5 battles with you before he starts using the same team over and over again. He'll also award you with a rare monster if you win each time so keep an eye out for him.

As for the Incarnus, its about the same lines as Eugeen Pool although not all Incarnus gates show up near Zip points. Treedaptation is the best place to look as its one of the few where it does show up near one. Like with Eugeen, you'll notice no wild monsters around but before you get the Incarnus, you must fight all its adult forms, excluding Wild Card Joker and Ace of Spades. Once you win, the baby Incarnus will be at Albatross near the hills past the slimes.

As for what to do now, theres always the wifi tournaments you can take part in for prizes. So long as you place within the top 1000, you'll get something for your effort. Top 100 though get a rare monster that can only be obtained through wifi. These tournaments start on Sundays and end Saturdays so build a strong team to fight in each class type and remember, in wifi you can only have one of each family type in your team so no double dragons or team of all demons. Have fun with it =]

Edited by Sucos Hikari, 01 November 2011 - 04:45 AM.

#3 Peeto

• Avid Alchemist

• 242 posts
  • Tag State:California

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:06 PM

And I have acces to the light world now.

My questions are;

Are there multiple versions of the light world? I've been there only once, and it was the Albatross area with heaps of metal king slimes.

Eugeen Poole, where can I first find this man? I dont know where to look.

The incarnus (i believe, i dont remember exactly what the monster was called), I fought the monster once, killed it and it told me i was ready soon or something along the lines of that, do i go back to treepidation at a certain time?

What do I have left to do now? Just fill out my monster library and fight eugene some times?

Thanks ^^

1. The Light World is always the same, the only difference is that there are different paths to get there. These are the directions from the room with the obelisk in it. Slime - left, down, down. Demon - right , down, down. Dragon - Up right right right. Undead - up , left, left, down, left. Nature - up, up, left, left, left. Material - up, up, left, up, up, up. Beast - right, right, right, right, up, right

2. Eugene Pool - travel to each area (excluding dark world I think) and Zip to the Zip Portal. You will notice there are no monsters around, and you will be able to see him from where you are standing most times. He is only near zip portals.

3. The incarnus spawns between 6 locations. Treepedation near the zip portal, take the vine ladder up. Doubtback - take the zip portal, head to the area near the missing lynx cave, it will be to the right of the cave entrance, in the corner. Cragravation - take the zip porta, climb all the way to the top area, exit down the ladder on the right side of the screen back to the previous area, you should be able to see the glyph from there. Iceolation - take the zip portal, take the south exit, hug the wall on the right side. It will lead you to the northern most part of that map. If the glyph isnt there you should see a blue chest. Unshore - go into the second area (cave), go down the vine ladder and across to the next ladder. Climb up and head into the cavern straight in front of you, the glyph should be within 40feet of the ladder. Bemosoleum - This glyph is inside the blue doors in the first area. If the doors aren't open just portal back and forth until they are.

In my experience, the glyphs pick a spawn location and stay there until you find it. So I wouldn't zoom out and try to go back to the same glyph location multiple times.

#4 marhawkman

• Nokturnus' Nightmare

• 4,391 posts
  • DQM:J2 FC:1163-2955-0100

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:43 PM

BTW there's a map in the Game info section of the site: http://www.woodus.co...tp=maps_dungeon
Why yes, I do play Star Trek Online.
If you like 4x games go here: FreeOrion
DWM2 Rules!!!
View the Dragon Lord's Minions
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 RPG Wizard

• Metal Master

• 1,007 posts
  • Tag City:NYC

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:44 PM

The giveaway for an Incarnus Glyph or Poole is that there are no monsters in the area when there should normally be some.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users