Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:16 PM
The first change is to eliminate the Tabber extension we've been using to show data from various games and versions. Check out the Slime article.
The tabs are still there, but now they are generated by jQuery which should be faster and less likely to cause problems. Right now I have it so that just mousing over a tab will switch them. What do you think? Should I change that back to requiring a click?
Also, the styles can be changed at a later point. I'm hoping to modify all of the show/hide code to use jQuery. I'd also like to be able to embed videos, but without cluttering the page. I'll post any updates in this thread.
Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:52 AM
Ever been to the jQuery web site? This is my message to whoever designed it.
Writing an article? Looking for a pic? Let me know! I've got tons of assets and restored artwork that haven't gone live yet. Now there's no excuse for sizing up a low res pic!
Want to 'like' me on Facebook? Go right ahead! I won't stop you.
Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:18 PM
... and sorry that I haven't been doing much lately to help with the wiki.
Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:29 PM
I've updated the spoiler sections and any other show/hide code to use jQuery. The spoilers look nice, with a slide in effect. For an example, see:
I tried putting some effects on the navigation bars show/hide, but because it is showing and hiding multiple table rows it just looked clunky.
There are tons of image gallery plugins for jQuery, so maybe I will see if we can use one of those.
Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:59 PM
Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:47 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users