• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Princess Lily

• Dauntless Dragovian

• 7,232 posts
  • Interests:swimming, drawing, playing video games, watching anime, reading
  • Awards:Awards Image

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:57 PM

I found and fought Diamagon (tough fight), win a Book of Diamagon.

Is this a one time fight? (I wonder if can get more Book of Diamagon)

I'm guessing need to find and fight each Incarnus form to get the Infantus.
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Rikkaiser

• Sword Slinger

• 330 posts
  • DQM:J2 FC:2065-1964-8514
  • Tag State:New York

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:17 PM

I found and fought Diamagon (tough fight), win a Book of Diamagon.

Is this a one time fight? (I wonder if can get more Book of Diamagon)

I'm guessing need to find and fight each Incarnus form to get the Infantus.

Where was this, on this bonus dungeon that everyone talks about? I want an Incarnus...I'm so used to my Hawkhart Ace with all max stats dominating on my old game I want it back D:
Posted Image
The gang's all here! :D (Huge thanks to King Zenith!)
Posted Image SNEASEL

Posted Image

Posted Image WEAVILE
Posted Image

Debora was always my favorite, too.

#3 Princess Lily

• Dauntless Dragovian

• 7,232 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:25 PM

Actually NO. It was in Unshore, in one of the cave areas (not the one with Khalamari). There was a round portal device you examine and it opens and takes you to him. When this was there there were NONE of the monsters that usually appear in the area.

I think this is a special event (definitely after the main story only, he's ridiculously strong, and the other forms may be in the other areas).

I hope this is a repeatable event, I want more Book of Diamagon (gives his skill set, looks like might be able have Incarnus skill sets on non-incarnus monsters now, I'm not using it until I know more).
Posted Image

#4 Rikkaiser

• Sword Slinger

• 330 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:42 PM

Actually NO. It was in Unshore, in one of the cave areas (not the one with Khalamari). There was a round portal device you examine and it opens and takes you to him. When this was there there were NONE of the monsters that usually appear in the area.

I think this is a special event (definitely after the main story only, he's ridiculously strong, and the other forms may be in the other areas).

I hope this is a repeatable event, I want more Book of Diamagon (gives his skill set, looks like might be able have Incarnus skill sets on non-incarnus monsters now, I'm not using it until I know more).

Interesting...how hard are we talking? Can a 29 Dracolord with over 390 attack, a 30 King Bubble with multiheal and kaswooshle, and a 16 Liquid Metal with Oomph beat this diamagon?

Edited by Rikkaiser, 28 September 2011 - 08:43 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image SNEASEL

Posted Image

Posted Image WEAVILE
Posted Image

#5 Princess Lily

• Dauntless Dragovian

• 7,232 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:49 PM

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not sure that'll be enough.

I found another portal in Iceolation. In the area outside the cave to the last section of it (the cave leading to Baby Bjorn battle, the outside area before that). I'm not going in, I had a long fight with Diamagon Ace that drained my resources.
Posted Image

#6 Rikkaiser

• Sword Slinger

• 330 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:53 PM

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not sure that'll be enough.

I found another portal in Iceolation. In the area outside the cave to the last section of it (the cave leading to Baby Bjorn battle, the outside area before that). I'm not going in, I had a long fight with Diamagon Ace that drained my resources.

It was ACE? Yeah if you found another one in Iceolation, I'm sure there's others in each area. You should check that portal and tell me which form is in it!
Posted Image
Posted Image SNEASEL

Posted Image

Posted Image WEAVILE
Posted Image

#7 Princess Lily

• Dauntless Dragovian

• 7,232 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:08 PM

I'll do that later. I hope this isn't a one time event.
Posted Image

#8 Flute_Warrior

• Elite Contributor

• 1,185 posts
  • Tag City:Azusa
  • Tag State:California
  • Tag Zip:91702
  • Tag Country:USA

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:28 PM

Portals randomly appear in certain parts of each region, and as far as I know, its a one time event. Best approach noted by others is to repeatedly try the zip portal in Treepidation. When you zip, look up to see if there is a mirror. I think this means the portal can reappear in the same place, though I've yet to see that happen. I haven't come across the portal in Treepidation, but I have in the following areas:

In Cragravation below the ice section where Empyrea nests. There should be two climbing areas, one from where you enter and another just before the opposite side which leads to a lonely metal slime and a chest that has the Phoenix Scepter. Climb down the path that leads to the chest and the portal should be right in front of it.

Right outside the cave entrance that leads to the Missing Lynx. Its on the far right corner, you can't miss it.

And then there is one in Bemusoleum inside the room with the Blue doors which you can only open during rainy weather.

You must fight the four Ace forms of the Incarnus in backwards order of the way you received them in Joker 1 (Diamagon Ace, Cluboon Ace, Hawkhart Ace, Wulfspade Ace). After defeating Wulfspade Ace, you can find him next to the blue chest in the Albatross area and he will join you, though I've yet to beat him in his final form.

DQXSIGHEADER_zps9abfc6a8.png

shot_hs.jpg?1396667452743

DQXSIGFOOTER_zps8965862c.png

Live cam Image changes every few seconds as you reload or browse forums. If image is broken, wait a few seconds and try again

If you can read this, then this signature looks funky. Use the default DragonsDen320_m forums theme for better results!

#9 Sucos Hikari

• Slime Slayer

• 22 posts
  • Interests:Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2, Dragon Quest 9, Yu-Gi-Oh!, BlazBlue, the book series Incarnations of Immortality and Biography of a Space Tyrant.

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:37 AM

I literally just beat Wulfspade Ace just last night. That fight was nasty x_x He liked to Oomph alot and had that Steady Heal trait as well as the Distrubtion Wave Trait. Heals about a 100 a round and has Double Trouble too plus a nasty lighting attack. It was rough even for my level 46 Green Dragon X and level 43 Zoma, but yeah, it'll join you in its baby Wulfspade form. The Zipping in Treepidation is how I managed to get the portals to appear but it seemed that if the portal didn't show up, I would have to leave the entire area and re-entered Treepidation to try again. Hope that helps some.

#10 Cesar Hernandez-Meraz

• Shard-hearted Savior

• 5,752 posts
  • DQM:J2 FC:4942-6534-8036
  • Interests:Marvel Comics

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

Off. Topic. Love. Your. User. Picture.

Posted Image
I am the Icecypher!
DQM-J2: 4942-6534-8036

Blog @ Blogspot
An it harm none, do what thou wilt.
Gallery @ LiveJournal || Gallery @ deviantART
The Pathfinder will show the Way.

Play-Asia!

The David Cabello Blog.
Read it now in Spanish.

#11 Sucos Hikari

• Slime Slayer

• 22 posts
  • Interests:Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2, Dragon Quest 9, Yu-Gi-Oh!, BlazBlue, the book series Incarnations of Immortality and Biography of a Space Tyrant.

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:02 PM

A bit off topic, but I love it too =D Zoma is my favorite Dragon Quest boss.

#12 Princess Lily

• Dauntless Dragovian

• 7,232 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:11 PM

I really want another Book of Diamagon. I hope I can get more.
Posted Image

#13 Drake

• Avid Alchemist

• 145 posts
  • DQM:J2 FC:2279-9351-8294
  • Tag City:San Diego
  • Tag State:California

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:06 PM

I really want another Book of Diamagon. I hope I can get more.

You can get another 'Book of Diamagon' by placing 201-500 in the Super Scout rank of the World Monster Championship.

#14 Princess Lily

• Dauntless Dragovian

• 7,232 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:58 PM

Too hard an no wifi atm.
Posted Image

#15 Rikkaiser

• Sword Slinger

• 330 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:51 PM

I have to beat an equivalent and/or slightly stronger version of the final boss to get my Incarnus? T.T The highest attack in my team is 401...but I'm not really training. I'm making a brownie scouting squad :D
Posted Image
Posted Image SNEASEL

Posted Image

Posted Image WEAVILE
Posted Image

#16 Sucos Hikari

• Slime Slayer

• 22 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:15 PM

My highest attack at the time was 575 and defense for both monsters were around 470. Biggest issue was that if he Oomph'd himself and attacked my Zoma with both hit, Zoma wouldn't survive =( He was about 50 hp short of living through it which sucked because Zoma is my healer so my Green Dragon X would fall a few rounds later if I didn't get Zoma back on his feet. Having Distruption Wave made that fight easier but it was still no walk in the park.

#17 Rikkaiser

• Sword Slinger

• 330 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:32 PM

My highest attack at the time was 575 and defense for both monsters were around 470. Having Distruption Wave made that fight easier but it was still no walk in the park.

Daaaamn, 575 and 470? D: And i only have my 401 on one monster.. :/ I guess I need more training. I'm thinking of making a Zoma, and I don't exactly remember it's synth pattern but I feel like it requires Hargon for some reason. I'm having trouble getting the Dierantula for that :/
Posted Image
Posted Image SNEASEL

Posted Image

Posted Image WEAVILE
Posted Image

#18 shellos13ssss

• Slime Slayer

• 4 posts
  • Tag State:Ohio

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:55 PM

How do you fight Incarnus? I just beat Rigor Mortex with my Sagittar singlehandedly, and I won a Book of Cluboon off a tournament and I'm pretty interested in the skillsets. On another hand, how do you get the monsters from the book if you don't use the books themselves to get the monsters?

Edit: I found a portal. Not too tough with my Orochi :D

Edited by shellos13ssss, 09 April 2013 - 07:05 PM.

#19 shellos13ssss

• Slime Slayer

• 4 posts
  • Tag State:Ohio

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

Portals randomly appear in certain parts of each region, and as far as I know, its a one time event. Best approach noted by others is to repeatedly try the zip portal in Treepidation. When you zip, look up to see if there is a mirror. I think this means the portal can reappear in the same place, though I've yet to see that happen. I haven't come across the portal in Treepidation, but I have in the following areas:

In Cragravation below the ice section where Empyrea nests. There should be two climbing areas, one from where you enter and another just before the opposite side which leads to a lonely metal slime and a chest that has the Phoenix Scepter. Climb down the path that leads to the chest and the portal should be right in front of it.

Right outside the cave entrance that leads to the Missing Lynx. Its on the far right corner, you can't miss it.

And then there is one in Bemusoleum inside the room with the Blue doors which you can only open during rainy weather.

You must fight the four Ace forms of the Incarnus in backwards order of the way you received them in Joker 1 (Diamagon Ace, Cluboon Ace, Hawkhart Ace, Wulfspade Ace). After defeating Wulfspade Ace, you can find him next to the blue chest in the Albatross area and he will join you, though I've yet to beat him in his final form.

About the portal in Cragravation, it's on the plateau with the Metal Slime and the Phoenix Scepter, right? Since that area has the exit ice slide, does that mean that it's part of the area you slide too? and if so, can't you just Zip to the portal, climb up to the layer before the nest and if there's no monsters, then the portal's there, right? Or am I missing something? And also, is there an order to the portals? i found the Doubtback first and it had Diamagon Ace in it. can you find any of the forms in any portal, and the AI will automatically make it the next form, or will you have to do the portals in order by area?

#20 Thunderbolta

• Avid Alchemist

• 234 posts
  • DQM:J2 FC:0476-1916-1926

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:00 PM

There's no order, iirc. That's why people say to spam Treepidation to get the first one. 

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users