Contest #4 - Semi-finals

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Choose your favorite (11 member(s) have cast votes)

#1 vs #5

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

#2 vs #3

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Guest_Plattym3_*

• Guests

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:07 PM

Voting is open until Thursday at 10:00 PM EST

Posted Image
King PlatKing
What with new advances in game design, monsters are no longer limited to providing 65,536 EXP. These masters of all monsters are rarer than FF fanboys on the Den. Killing one (with it\'s 999 DEF and 200 HP) is extremely difficult, but nets you a cool million EXP to share with your party.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image
Hoimi Pupetteer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image
Killer King Slime
HP: 223
MP: 100
ATK: 178
DEF: 186
AGI: 90
Gold: 69
EXP: 401
Drops: Steel broadsword
Attacks: Can perform Normal Attack, Arrow attack, sword attack. Tries A Body Attack and can attack 2x per round.
Spells: Can cast Fendspell
Desc: Killer king slime is a combination of a King Slime and a Killing Machine.

Posted Image
Meteor Slime
A Rock Slime that has traversed the vastness of Space, it's the Meteor Slime, who's galactic travels have somehow given it new found powers. HP: 78 MP: 40 Spells: Firebane, SpeedUp, and Upper.

#2 Slime Master

• Jack of All Trades?

• 15,990 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, both old and new school
    Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior
    Making and playing RPGs
    Anime and Cosplay
  • Tag State:Virginia
  • Tag Country:USA
  • Awards:Awards Image

Posted 08 October 2008 - 12:50 PM

;) Hoimi Puppeteer and Meteor Slime get my vote.

Slimes are your friend
Paid for by the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Slimes.

https://www.facebook...ivo.robotnik.58Yes, I too go sucked into the black hole that is facebook

dd_bar_038.png

Games Beaten: *160*
Currently Playing: None at the moment

" Bring it. I'll love it. I've decided that anything that has Dragon Quest slapped on it is amazing. Slap a DQ logo on $#!& and it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. If the Final Fantasy fan girls can do the same with their series I'll do the same with mine." ~ Chaos

#3 IvorEvilen

• Sword Slinger

• 456 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:28 PM

It's kind of silly when the top 4 are all slimes. It is obvious we all love our slimes :D!!!

Next time there is a monster creation, slimes should be prohibitted. I think that would make things very interesting :o!

Go Killer King Slime and Hoimi Puppeteer!

Edited by IvorEvilen, 08 October 2008 - 09:29 PM.

Games Beaten:
Dragon Warrior 1 - 3 NES
Dragon Warrior IV NES *it deserves it's own line for epicness*
Dragon Quest V and VI SNES
Dragon Warrior VII PSX
Dragon Quest VIII PS2
Dragon Warrior 1 - 3 GBC
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker DS
Dragon Quest IV DS
Dragon Quest V DS
Dragon Quest IX DS
Dragon Quest VI DS

My personal preference (favorite to least):
Dragon Quest IV
Dragon Quest IX
Dragon Quest VII
Dragon Quest VI
Dragon Quest VIII
Dragon Quest III
Dragon Quest V
Dragon Quest
Dragon Quest II (still a good game)

Games I want:
Dragon Quest X

#4 Guest_Plattym3_*

• Guests

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:20 AM

I could see doing this contest again in a few months banning slimes. Good for them now though!

#5 Nikkolus

• Rhone Ranger

• 1,917 posts
  • Interests:Pool, computers, web-design, politics, video games.

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:23 AM

Akira Toriyama would be so shocked... a DQ Fan-Monster not involving a slime ;)

Posted Image

One of the most important ways to manifest integrity is to be loyal to those who are not present. In doing so, we build the trust of those who are present. - Stephen Covey

#6 DragonBlade

• Metal Master

• 1,229 posts
  • Interests:Game Interests are RPGs Real Time Strategy Turn Based Strategy Shooters some MMO

Book Interests are Temeraire Series Eragon Series

Music Interests Almost anything except death metal rap country.

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:49 AM

Well with Drakeelord and drolllord is it any wonder that all the slimes got picked?
Games Beat (Series games) Total count 99
Dragon Warrior I.II.III. IV.V.VII.VIII.(I.II.III.For GBC aswell)DWM & DQM J. Metroid I.II.III.IV(Zero mission Remake of I). Golden Sun I.II.
Star Wars IV.V.VI(All for SNES)Lego II.BF.BFII.(For PS2). Breath Of Fire I.II.III. Acecombat. IV.Zero. Advance Wars.I.II. DoR
Champions of Norrath.I.II. Baldurs Gate.I.II. Warriors Of Might& Magic. I.II. Digimon World I.II. Pokemon Versons Yellow Silver.
Mario Bros. I.III.IV. New Super Mario Brothers Homeworld.I.II.Cataclsym. FF7 & 9
Rachet&Clank I.II.III.IV. Legend Of Zelda A link To The Past. Oracle Of ages/Seasons. Links awakening ((More To Come))
Kingdom Hearts I&II. Gradius III& V
(Only singles games)
Romance of the III Kingdoms II.Legend of legaia. Defender(PS2).Lethal skiesII. Shadows of the colossus. Super Strike Eagle.
Outpost2.Civilization. Monster Hunter. Moon Project. Star Trek Encounters TNG Armada Conquest. Trog. Fire Emblem. Super Bomberman. Jurassic Park. Blaster MasterII. Mech Platoon. Armored CoreIII. Robotech Battlecry. Secret Weapons Over Normandy. Star Fox. Warhammer40k. ColonyWars 3 Red Sun. Trog. Duck Tales. Stainly the search for DR Livingston. Quest for Camelot. Yoshi Safari. Dungeon Explorer. Rebal Raiders.Civilization DS. Star Wars Rebellion.

#7 IvorEvilen

• Sword Slinger

• 456 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:05 PM

What about Bisonbar D:?
Games Beaten:
Dragon Warrior 1 - 3 NES
Dragon Warrior IV NES *it deserves it's own line for epicness*
Dragon Quest V and VI SNES
Dragon Warrior VII PSX
Dragon Quest VIII PS2
Dragon Warrior 1 - 3 GBC
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker DS
Dragon Quest IV DS
Dragon Quest V DS
Dragon Quest IX DS
Dragon Quest VI DS

My personal preference (favorite to least):
Dragon Quest IV
Dragon Quest IX
Dragon Quest VII
Dragon Quest VI
Dragon Quest VIII
Dragon Quest III
Dragon Quest V
Dragon Quest
Dragon Quest II (still a good game)

Games I want:
Dragon Quest X

#8 DragonBlade

• Metal Master

• 1,229 posts
  • Interests:Game Interests are RPGs Real Time Strategy Turn Based Strategy Shooters some MMO

Book Interests are Temeraire Series Eragon Series

Music Interests Almost anything except death metal rap country.

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:11 PM

BisonBar wasn't all that bad TBH I liked it
Games Beat (Series games) Total count 99
Dragon Warrior I.II.III. IV.V.VII.VIII.(I.II.III.For GBC aswell)DWM & DQM J. Metroid I.II.III.IV(Zero mission Remake of I). Golden Sun I.II.
Star Wars IV.V.VI(All for SNES)Lego II.BF.BFII.(For PS2). Breath Of Fire I.II.III. Acecombat. IV.Zero. Advance Wars.I.II. DoR
Champions of Norrath.I.II. Baldurs Gate.I.II. Warriors Of Might& Magic. I.II. Digimon World I.II. Pokemon Versons Yellow Silver.
Mario Bros. I.III.IV. New Super Mario Brothers Homeworld.I.II.Cataclsym. FF7 & 9
Rachet&Clank I.II.III.IV. Legend Of Zelda A link To The Past. Oracle Of ages/Seasons. Links awakening ((More To Come))
Kingdom Hearts I&II. Gradius III& V
(Only singles games)
Romance of the III Kingdoms II.Legend of legaia. Defender(PS2).Lethal skiesII. Shadows of the colossus. Super Strike Eagle.
Outpost2.Civilization. Monster Hunter. Moon Project. Star Trek Encounters TNG Armada Conquest. Trog. Fire Emblem. Super Bomberman. Jurassic Park. Blaster MasterII. Mech Platoon. Armored CoreIII. Robotech Battlecry. Secret Weapons Over Normandy. Star Fox. Warhammer40k. ColonyWars 3 Red Sun. Trog. Duck Tales. Stainly the search for DR Livingston. Quest for Camelot. Yoshi Safari. Dungeon Explorer. Rebal Raiders.Civilization DS. Star Wars Rebellion.

#9 Ice Mage88

• Head Hunter

• 562 posts
  • Interests:Video games of all sorts, Also enjoy buillding Lego.

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:45 PM

I voted king platking and KKS, come on KKS win this you are the one I predicted to win!
Slimes... the best thing invented since sliced bread

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users