Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
King_Slime

The Silent Hope

So so so. We're halfway through our closing week, and there's a lot going on. I urge you to make these last moments count!

While we may be going our separate ways, I would like to give something to the members who have stayed with Slime Knights until its final hours. I call this something "The Silent Hope". Order it from the Supplies section, and you'll be given a piece of Dragon Quest flair to keep... hidden.

You will receive one envelope with one monster card from the Japanese Dragon Quest Official Card Game by Enix released back in 2000. The point? As a Slime Knight, I would like you to take this envelope, keep it sealed, and place it somewhere cherished. It's a piece of Slime Knights for you.

Your final mission? You are to keep this envelope and card safe, resist temptation to open the envelope, and share its contents only when our paths (officially) meet again. If that fate is never to be had, then I hope you stumble across the envelope at different times in the future and think of all of us at Slime Knights.

The idea is to only open the envelope with we all meet again officially... When Slime Knights are given the chance to come face-to-face once more. I wish I could send more to each and every one of you.

"The Silent Hope" goes on sale this Thursday - Friday. There is limited supply of 175, so please make sure to pick it up if interested. Oh, and it's free.

(Thanks goes out to Besu for donating her cards to Slime Knights and for making this possible. Make sure to thank her for her donation.)

Keep the spirit alive!

- Kingie

View the full article

• Upvote 11

Wow those prizes actually look amazing too bad its to late for me to get anything.

• Upvote 9

I didn't get one either...

• Upvote 7

I didn't get one either...

They are not for sale until Thursday.

• Upvote 7

Did no one read the part that says

"The Silent Hope" goes on sale this Thursday - Friday.
? :P
  • Upvote 6

Did no one read the part that says

"The Silent Hope" goes on sale this Thursday - Friday.

?

You know what, I missed that part. So sue me.. =P

Anyways...Im going to order one in a half hour...

Edited by Duran
  • Upvote 6

I do hope another official community opens soon. The envelope will be tempting... But I have enough SK willpower to resist!

Edited by Flute_Warrior
  • Upvote 5

Wow, they've only been up for about an hour and already over 1/3rd of them are gone. Makes me glad I happened to be up in time to nab one tonight, as I'm sure they'll be gone by the time I get up tomorrow. I doubt I'll actually keep it in the envelope though... Seems kinda pointless when I was really never enough of a member of the SK community to get nostalgic about it.

• Upvote 4

Guest Plattym3

I got the 63rd to last one. Only 62 left.

51 one left this morning when I got one.

• Upvote 3

49 after I got mine.

• Upvote 3

;) 21 after I bought mine. :wink:
  • Upvote 3

ditto.

There's only 1 left, so I guess it's too late for that, anyway.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, you guys are a bit late... Even if you did finish some missions King Slime wouldn't bother awarding the points considering the site closes tonight...

• Upvote 2

If only I'd known about SK sooner... >.>

• Upvote 1

Yeah, you guys are a bit late... Even if you did finish some missions King Slime wouldn't bother awarding the points considering the site closes tonight...

You can still get instant mms with polls and quizzes. Not a lot, but its better than nothing.

• Upvote 1

I actually got the 104th one...but then I ordered mine the second they released it... ^.^;;

• Upvote 1

;) Yeah, Slime Knights has offically closed up now. So I wouldn't really bother with it.
  • Upvote 1

;) Yeah, Slime Knights has offically closed up now. So I wouldn't really bother with it.

If by "officially closed", You mean "Doomsday is near", then yes. Slime Knights will close today, but you can still have last-minute conversations.

• Upvote 6

;) Yeah, I took a look to see if the Slime Palace Gates have closed and so far no, put I think by Midnight tonight then my previous post will be true.
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, I saw that...

The "Silent Hope" also sold out before it closed...

Edited by Duran

Ok, now it is officially closed. I thought I would spend a little more time, but it closed before 4pm Pacific time O_o

Ok, now it is officially closed. I thought I would spend a little more time, but it closed before 4pm Pacific time O_o

Yeah, thats because it closed at Eastern Standard time 4 pm. Chat lasted another hour and a half.

Sign in to follow this