Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Dragon Quest Click Saver! New games announced!

Posted (edited)

BIG DQ NEWS for Japan today.  

A slate of new games were announced:

Dragon Quest Builders 2 is currently in development for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.

Among the gameplay shown in the footage, underwater exploration has been confirmed as one of the new features. You will also be able to glide around using a cloth of sorts, and there's even a dash button.  Also new to the entry is cooperative multiplayer. Previously, you were only able to share plots online, but here, you'll actually be able to build a world together! 

You can check out the new gameplay below!

Square Enix will release Dragon Quest and Dragon Quest II digitally for PlayStation 4 and 3DS in Japan on August 10 for 600 yen and 850 yen, respectively, followed by Dragon Quest III in late August for 1,500 yen, the company announced at Dragon Quest Summer Festival 2017 in Tokyo today.

If you own Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age, you can get the original Dragon Quest free of charge right now by simply clearing the game and entering a specific “Spell of Restoration.” 

DQX-1-2-3-PS4-3DS-JP-Init_08-06-17.jpg

Itadaki Street Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary will launch for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan on October 19, Square Enix announced at Dragon Quest Summer Festival 2017 in Tokyo today. It will cost 7,800 yen on PlayStation 4 and 5,980 yen on PS Vita.

Square Enix also announced that Anlucia (voiced by Saori Hayami) and Nelgel (voiced by Takashi Kondo) from Dragon Quest X will appear in the game as playable characters.

Itadaki-Street-FF-DQ-Date-Init_08-06-17_

Edited by Plattym3

Nice! I loved the first Builders game. Can't wait for the second one.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Saved us from a few more threads! :P

Real talk, what a nice year for DQ fans in general. 

• Upvote 1

But I like clicking. I click whatever I damn well want to click! THIS TOPIC STOPS NOTHING, NOTHING I TELLS YA!!!!

Man, I am hoping we get Builders 2. I was pleasantly surprised at how fun the first game was.

Wow, lots of new stuff! DQ1-3 will probably come, and I hope the other stuff does too!

But I like clicking. I click whatever I damn well want to click! THIS TOPIC STOPS NOTHING, NOTHING I TELLS YA!!!!

Twinsie, we're so Twinsie. Most times I see a linked story on Facebook, I click the comments and just read the top comment that's normally the info behind click bait with "saved you a click." To which I reply that I clicked "comments" so no they didn't.

They saved you a click and a few seconds of loading time, then. Be gracious!

Thousands of clicks everywhere have been saved through the creation of this thread. You are the hero we deserve.

• Upvote 1

Thousands of clicks everywhere have been saved through the creation of this thread. You are the hero we deserve.

A small pet peeve of mine is threads around here started with a single sentence and a link. For goodness sake, copy and paste some text and save us all the trouble. We'll click the link if we want more! This is a message board after all, not Facebook or Pinterest

Thanks for posting those :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting those [emoji106]

A few times a year, I'm on fire! [emoji621]️[emoji621]️

A few times a year, I'm on fire! [emoji621]ï¸[emoji621]ï¸

Which are each of them precious to us.

Ah, why do the release the FF street game for PSP but not Switch?

Anyway I'm hyped for builders 2!

• Upvote 1

Ah, why do the release the FF street game for PSP but not Switch?

Because Mario
  • Upvote 1