Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Quest #169 - DQH2 Notable Quotable Questable VOTING

Vote for your favorite  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite DQH2 Quote?

• Goowee! We're really in Accordia! It's like a dream come true! Look at how big and beautiful it is! I'm gooing all wobbly with excitement! - Healix to group when you arrive in Accordia
    • And I thought I'd always had the luck o' the -- That I always had luck on my side! - Torneko talking to the group (with an irish accent) during the battle with the Hoods
    • You believe, because you are twinned, this makes you doubly correct? Foolish men! You are quadruply false! -Alena when confronting the twin kings
    • We'll peer into Cesar's earhole and find out what's going on in his thick head! - Lazarel says to the group when they are going to find out when Cesar is attacking
    • Ach, I'm in a quare auld pickle, so I am! - Torneko says to the Heroes and Desdemona when he arrives on the scene.
    • Tag along with you!? Why on earth would we want to- Maribel to the party upon being asked to join.
    • By the jaypers, ye've saved me bacon, so ye have! How can I every repay youse? - Torneko talking to the group after defeating the first Hood

Didn't have a lot of quotes here.  Let's do this is 1 shot.  Winner takes the top place, but we already have our 3 winners.  Congratulations to: Woodus, Plattym3, and Twinkie!

Here we go.  Topic closes at the end of August 7th.

Keep up the voting!