Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Quest #165 - DQVIII Notable Quotable voting Final

The best!  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the best

• #1 - "Red's a very beautiful woman, but she's a touch too prickly for my liking. I enjoy a conquest as much as the next man, but breaking down the doors of that particular citadel would require more than an attractive horse! I'll le...
    • #2 - "[Monster] performers her best puff-puff on Jessica! (Puff-puff, puff-puff...) But Jessica laughs triumphantly, having won the battle of the bulges!" - battle text when a monster performs a puff-puff on Jessica

OK, here are the final 2 that received 50% or more of votes.

You have 5 days, it ends Tuesday, May 23rd.

Vote

#1 - "Red's a very beautiful woman, but she's a touch too prickly for my liking. I enjoy a conquest as much as the next man, but breaking down the doors of that particular citadel would require more than an attractive horse! I'll let another crusader lay siege to her." - Angelo, after meeting Red

#2 - "[Monster] performers her best puff-puff on Jessica! (Puff-puff, puff-puff...) But Jessica laughs triumphantly, having won the battle of the bulges!" - battle text when a monster performs a puff-puff on Jessica

I'm eternally saddened that quote #1 is doing so well. I had that as one of mine too not realizing eal had it first! I chose wisely, but the early eal got the worm.

The most f***ed up part about this is that the final two quotes are both mine.

The most f***ed up part about this is that the final two quotes are both mine.

Oh good. I don't have to go back to my document later on to see who won!