Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Quest #168 - DQH2 Lightspeed Quest

DQH2 Lightspeed Quest

Lightspeed_Champion.png

This quest is here to reward people for beating the game, and doing it quickly.  If you want to become part of an elite squad of Light-Speed Champions, you must be one of the first 10 people to reach the ending credit sequence in Dragon Quest Heroes 2, and submit evidence of your feat here at the Den.

Rules:

1) Only the first 10 people to reach the ending credit sequence on their version of the English version of Dragon Quest Heroes 2 (not J) will achieve this prestigious accolade
2) Your evidence can be a picture or video of the ending credit sequence on your PS4, with Den user name on a piece of paper next to it, OR - and really here we're a little blind - somehow prove you (and only you) beat it.  Username as character name.  Star by your save game... I've never beaten it, so I don't know what proof you might give.
3) Alternative forms of evidence may be considered, but they must convince me that YOU were the one to achieve this task.  In-game screenshot alone may not suffice, unless you can show the main character's name, and it matches your Dragon's Den username (sticky notes work well).
4) You must submit your evidence in this topic 
5) This quest will remain open until 10 winners have been identified or until the quest time limit has been reached (August 31st, 2017)
6) If 10 winners have not yet been identified by August 2017, the quest will be closed and the winners will be named at that time

If you are having a hard time figuring out how to provide your evidence, just post a message in here and we can help you out. 

Go now and and beat it, but come back for the DLC releasing this month!

If you look at my Steam profile I have put the "A Prophecy Fufilled" Achievement (for beating the game and finishing the end credit sequence) as the first achievement on my showcase. You know its my profile because it shares my Dragon's Den name, and my primary group (as shown on the profile) is "Woodus's Dragon's Den"

If you look at my Steam profile I have put the "A Prophecy Fufilled" Achievement (for beating the game and finishing the end credit sequence) as the first achievement on my showcase. You know its my profile because it shares my Dragon's Den name, and my primary group (as shown on the profile) is "Woodus's Dragon's Den"

I'm convinced. #1

Posted (edited)

x5BxaOSl.jpg

Can confirm that the achievement should count for completing the game. Also, your save file will have a star next to it once you save the game after beating it. Though I don't know how easy it is to copy save files on the PC version.

Edited by Twinkie

x5BxaOSl.jpg

Can confirm that the achievement should count for completing the game. Also, your save file will have a star next to it once you save the game after beating it. Though I don't know how easy it is to copy save files on the PC version.

Thanks for confirming. Seeing as I just got a "Game Over" badge in Persona 4 Golden that really doesn't have to do anything with the game being over or beating it, now I'm even more suspicious of certain badges here on out!

Can I use this pic for both this thread and the purchase DQH 2 thread?

20170517_104615_zpsxsghy6wa.jpg

#4. Holy $#!&, that much time!?

Yup. Those wanted Monsters didn't all volunteer themselves fast. Same with the monster coins, proficiencies and enough tiny medals. I've also been in a lot of online lobbies and story help missions as Adol.

• Upvote 1

Can I use this pic for both this thread and the purchase DQH 2 thread?

20170517_104615_zpsxsghy6wa.jpg

#5.

Sure. Just please post it there too as I'm forgetful.

Posted (edited)

This is from my PS4. I had to upload it to Facebook.  Download them from Facebook. Upload them to Photobucket and then share them here. Lol.

star_end_game_zps2ckyl0w0.jpeg

propecy_fulfilled_zpsatkz4z43.jpeg

Edited by dqfan2012

This is from my PS4. I had to upload it to Facebook. Download them from Facebook. Upload them to Photobucket and then share them here. Lol.

star_end_game_zps2ckyl0w0.jpeg

propecy_fulfilled_zpsatkz4z43.jpeg

You're gonna be mad at me then. How do we know these are yours? There's zero identifying marks. Name? Got a cell phone and a sticky note? Start a 2nd file as DQ fan?

Posted (edited)

In case attachment didnt go through, here: http://imgur.com/a/wsIWf Couldn't get the dang img code to work with it.

And if this is fine, hope I can use this for proof of purchase too.

Edited by Ruesen

In case attachment didnt go through, here: http://imgur.com/a/wsIWf Couldn't get the dang img code to work with it.

And if this is fine, hope I can use this for proof of purchase too.

And yes, but please just copy and paste this over in that topic as well.  Thanks!

Posted (edited)

You're gonna be mad at me then. How do we know these are yours? There's zero identifying marks. Name? Got a cell phone and a sticky note? Start a 2nd file as DQ fan?

I'm not mad. I totally understand. How about screenshots from the PSN showing my DQH2 trophies and username?

Please note the picture of King Trode is coming from my Facebook Profile pic.

my_dq_trophies_zpsnherigsa.png

finished_game_zpspzqwvj7x.png

Edited by dqfan2012
  • Upvote 1

I'm not mad. I totally understand. How about screenshots from the PSN showing my DQH2 trophies and username?

Please note the picture of King Trode is coming from my Facebook Profile pic.

my_dq_trophies_zpsnherigsa.png

finished_game_zpspzqwvj7x.png

You made it! #6 in order.

7 spots taken!

Copying the trophy Method

20170523003408_zpsn4vx3r9a.jpg

Copying the trophy Method

20170523003408_zpsn4vx3r9a.jpg

Finally got around to finishing it off [emoji106]

1f8400d938accf36b89f9401263b223e.jpg

Finally got around to finishing it off [emoji106]

1f8400d938accf36b89f9401263b223e.jpg

Posted (edited)

#10. 26470a3e47886d0ab2b32a29c42cc83f.jpg

Realized my pic didn't fit my own rules.

c69e76c06ff89aff546f291e093b0a88.jpg

Edited by Plattym3

Sign in to follow this