Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
King Zenith

New Game Version - March 24, 2016

Accidentally picked Ivory Flower for pal in Scrapyard Hard, got slaughtered by Liquid Metal Slimes >.<

Ouch, thanks for the reminder Woodus.  That may have been me, I'm going to change her out right now...

I don't think it was you, and no worries, was my own fault, I knew not to do it :)

It crashes for me to Ovovle on Android, switch to my iPhone and it works just fine.

I finally manage to get the game to work. Thanks to Platty, Woods and King for the help. You have to install differently now unlike before.

Edited by WhiteBlaster

Still crashing when I Ovolve on my game too (Android).  It sucks because I have two A ranks just waiting to turn into S's.  I was going to train them at the same time as my Lv. 65 S's, too.

Kind of embarrassing for Garena that they still haven't fixed these things.

I got the spar ring mini medal today.  I noticed this:

If I get the special quest mini medal first, I am unable to get any of the others.

If I get the normal quest or special quest medal, I am unable to get the spar ring medal.

If I get spar ring, then normal, then special, I end up with all three.

They responded to my bug reports by saying they fixed the bugs and could I try again. I tried again, then informed.them that they hadn't, in fact, fixed them.

Also have them my mini medal mission observations, and that Android users seem to not be able to do ovolvy things.

So out of curiosity for other Android users, when does it crash for you.

For me it is when I try to pick an egg from my list after picking a slot to fill.

Just curious if they are all the same and that would help them pinpoint the problem.

So out of curiosity for other Android users, when does it crash for you.

For me it is when I try to pick an egg from my list after picking a slot to fill.

Just curious if they are all the same and that would help them pinpoint the problem.

Yep. That's when it happens to me, bout only if the egg has a skill.

If I select all skillless eggs (for skill ovolution or because I don't need skills from eggs), it crashes after I pick which skills to pass on and then hit Next.

I keep crashing as soon as the prince of darkness casts sizzle on the cyclops level I have tried countless times to try and load the game and complete the level but it keeps crashing because of that I even tried downloading the game again but still crashes whenever the prince of darkness casts sizzle, they seriously need to fix these bugs I really wanna play the new update and try get the zombie gladiator

I got the spar ring mini medal today.  I noticed this:

If I get the special quest mini medal first, I am unable to get any of the others.

If I get the normal quest or special quest medal, I am unable to get the spar ring medal.

Hi Mystical, how do you get the Spar ring? What kind of quest do you do to acquire it?

I got the spar ring mini medal today. I noticed this:

Hi Mystical, how do you get the Spar ring? What kind of quest do you do to acquire it?

You just use the spar ring twice. But if you do that after getting any of the other daily mini medals, it doesn't seem to give it out.

It's working for me too!  Thanks for reporting that, Chrzanek - I was about to send in a bug report about that glitch...

Arena is still broken, though.  Single digit regular attack damage.  :(

Edited by RitzierHades63

Yeah, I was able to pick eggs now (I don't have anyone at max level to actually to the Ovaluation though)

I had a couple, and it worked.  I've got two new S-ranks sitting in my pen. :)

That's awesome. What r they?

New download today, anything new or fixed?

Arena physical attacks still nerfed

Edited by Woodus

New download today, anything new or fixed?

Possibly new monsters, right Woodus?  :P

That's awesome. What r they?

Vermil Lion and Ivory Flower.  Not great ones, but Vermil will probably be my first SS monster someday.  As for Ivory Flower, the perk is pretty good, and it's nice to have a healer that's actually Healer-type.

Got responses finally about the issues with the mini medal daily quests, the arena fight issues, and the random battle matching.

In all cases they seemed to understand that it was a bug, what the bug was, and that it should get fixed for the next version.  No feedback on when that might be, however.

• Upvote 1