Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Mystical One

Super Magic Tombola Bragging Thread

First 10-pull

194205c03d90dbea8022ec6eabd2eed1.jpgb8673af0dbacf01be8b69f553a1da4e7.jpg

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Wow. Mystical one. You are so lucky. I wish I could pull it with only first 10 pull. Congrats. Added you to friend list. Please accept.

First 10-pull

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Wow. Mystical one. You are so lucky. I wish I could pull it with only first 10 pull. Congrats. Added you to friend list. Please accept.

I know! I couldn't believe it. Of all the monsters, this is the one I wanted most. Hargon/Malroth are my favorite bosses.

Congrats, TMO!  Happy for you, it was about time you finally pulled another S  :)

I'm jealous of you guys, but the wound's still fresh from blowing 33k gems for Nimzo and coming up empty, so I've decided to hold off and save for now.  As much as I'd love Hargon, I'm wary that bringing my gem count back down to 0 again so soon with nothing to show for it will kill my desire to play this game altogether.

Congrats, TMO!  Happy for you, it was about time you finally pulled another S  :)

I'm jealous of you guys, but the wound's still fresh from blowing 33k gems for Nimzo and coming up empty, so I've decided to hold off and save for now.  As much as I'd love Hargon, I'm wary that bringing my gem count back down to 0 again so soon with nothing to show for it will kill my desire to play this game altogether.

Haha, yeah. Total S ranks pulled ever: Gripevine, Hargon

...Sir Sanguinus was gained from Box Tombola on the last pull, so I don't count him.

Just got hargon yesterday on my 2nd single tombola pull so happy hargon has similar stats to dragonlord high wisdom ,decent healer

Decent healer? He definitely evolves to Malroth. His Fullheal in DQII made him infamous in the Monster games.

He gets C-c-cold breath (about 215 to all) and Kazam as malroth. I gave him midheal too. Insane MP and very high wisdom.

Edited by The Mystical One

Got some decent pulls xD

Screenshot 2016 03 03 07 57 09

Screenshot 2016 03 03 07 57 45

Also got +1 Wight Knight
Edited by TerryDQM

Got some decent pulls xD

Also got +1 Wight Knight

Congrats Terry. You are on fire. There should be only Zoma left as boss monster. It should come out shortly.

I didn't get Hargon I didn't want him either.

I want Zoma and Psaro left. Maybe a Living Statue? After I SS Dragon Lord I have 4 SS

I've been doing a 10-pull a day after getting some extra cash...

So far I've gotten enough Alphyns to make a 3* Nemean, an extra Myrmidon, a shiny Tartarus, and an extra Thornella.

No Nimzo :/

Got some decent pulls xD

Also got +1 Wight Knight

Congrats Terry. You are on fire. There should be only Zoma left as boss monster. It should come out shortly.

Wouldn't Baramos come before Zoma?

I've been doing a 10-pull a day after getting some extra cash...

So far I've gotten enough Alphyns to make a 3* Nemean, an extra Myrmidon, a shiny Tartarus, and an extra Thornella.

No Nimzo :/

I feel you TMO, same case but in the last DragonLord tombola darn it LOL.  That's why I refrain for top ups for awhile until there's very interesting update. You have nice pulls for +* though . Thornella have SS but it will take time from our dqml to import I think. Tartarus have slashban which I found it cool but idk if that skill was fixed.

Wouldn't Baramos come before Zoma?

That's what I expecting too. Any news or heads up will be appreciated. In the mean time, let's try save as much free gems as we can.

I would love to pull a Balhib if I don't pull Nimzo.  Balhib's SS drives me nuts when I face him in the Arena.

Got another alphyn, so eventually I'll ha e a 4* Nemean. So.. That's cool. Just need a boatload of eggsalted leaders now...

Got another alphyn, so eventually I'll ha e a 4* Nemean. So.. That's cool. Just need a boatload of eggsalted leaders now...

where to get that eggs for SS ? I can't find any

From ovolutionary road whenever that event comes up.

Edited by The Mystical One

Oh ok I try get one , its similar to that weekly events ?

Oh ok I try get one , its similar to that weekly events ?

More like monthly (but not always)

More like monthly (but not always)

I can beat it with one S and other A rank monsters ? I read somewhere I need gem slime pal but dont see any

I have to use Gems to beat it with all S and SS monsters (if I don't have a Gem Slime), people who have Gem slimes will generally put them as leaders during an Ovo Road event.

Oh ok ,hope that gem slime is enough to cary my team without use gems .

I just tried to use key and once in entered hard area my max HP was 70-30 and my characters was max lvl wtf

I just tried to use key and once in entered hard area my max HP was 70-30 and my characters was max lvl wtf

So you use leading or Pal's monster which has a perk that increase HP. The same go with MP as well.

I got a response from staff that they already get these bugs resolved but still be waiting for Apple and Google to approve the patch. I hope this patch will solve these defects. =_=