Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Mystical One

Super Magic Tombola Bragging Thread

Actually it's 500 gems per pull.

I got him on 13th pull. I hoped to get him earlier than this but it's ok for 13th pull comparing to Wight Knight which I had to use last pull TvT

You are always so lucky Xguard. I got it on my 20th pull. :(

Still sitting with grade A (literally) junk still with my english pulls..... meanwhile, I just got this on my JP one:

6sRLGhGh.png

O39bn8kh.png

Ghosted Zoma Strikes!

Oh I thought you were referring to the barriered Zoma, who also appears on this game.

Oh, the darker form? I'll be ovolving him into that as soon as I get an Egg Royale, which are overly elusive for me. It's a pain in the ass.

I remember a recent quest with him. We will see. I am sure that's my current Zoma's SS form. Who knows though. I think Psaro has a bunch of separates.

I got him on 13th pull. I hoped to get him earlier than this but it's ok for 13th pull comparing to Wight Knight which I had to use last pull TvT

Thanks for the heads up xguard, I edited for correction.  >.<

Oh my, I didn't expected you will bet on this box tombola too! 

It's like multifists, but I don't know which of those two is better.  :P

Feather Duster seems to do a lot less damage than Multifists, but hits 8 times (as opposed to 4) from what I've experienced in the arena. It misses a lot, I'm assuming because of high DEF, so it's probably best to pair it up with Kasap.

I see. that's a good idea! Too bad Jam doesn't have SS rank.  :P

I remember a recent quest with him. We will see. I am sure that's my current Zoma's SS form. Who knows though. I think Psaro has a bunch of separates.

I remember Psaro have another form like PsyschoPiz and Zoma form AsuraZoma on the previous monster series. I wish they put them in too!

Thanks, i guess i would need at least 5000 gems to get him, but then cant guarantee i would get him in 10th try and below unless im really lucky.

Still sitting with grade A (literally) junk still with my english pulls..... meanwhile, I just got this on my JP one:

6sRLGhGh.png

O39bn8kh.png

Ghosted Zoma Strikes!

I cant unds japanese but tried playing the JP version and i gave up. The menus are a bit different and there's more features compared to ours which i dont really know what it's for. More importantly, i cant top up gems. It needs some security code or something.

Thanks for the heads up xguard, I edited for correction. >.<

Oh my, I didn't expected you will bet on this box tombola too

Yes, sure! This is good monster. And I don't know when will A and B rank will come. So I want to try it to plan that should I collect A or B rank to buddy boost him in the future or not :D Edited by Xguard

Ghosted Zoma Strikes!

I cant unds japanese but tried playing the JP version and i gave up. The menus are a bit different and there's more features compared to ours which i dont really know what it's for. More importantly, i cant top up gems. It needs some security code or something.

I actually only know Hiragana. I started with the JP version before I heard of the english one. As I started the English one, things started to drive me nuts. (There is resistance changing screen for one. There's hardly any events going on. Banking monsters is Hell to manage. Getting rainbow eggs is a nightmare for me. Etc)

I play the English one too as well, but it's hard to really get into it once you've adapted to a stronger version of something. I pretty much just collect my dailies, do my tombola and call it.

Btw, what do you guys mean by "top up gems"? .... I see that brought up a lot, and never figured it out.

Ghosted Zoma Strikes!

I actually only know Hiragana. I started with the JP version before I heard of the english one. As I started the English one, things started to drive me nuts. (There is resistance changing screen for one. There's hardly any events going on. Banking monsters is Hell to manage. Getting rainbow eggs is a nightmare for me. Etc)

I play the English one too as well, but it's hard to really get into it once you've adapted to a stronger version of something. I pretty much just collect my dailies, do my tombola and call it.

Btw, what do you guys mean by "top up gems"? .... I see that brought up a lot, and never figured it out.

Its basically topping up the red gems with real money. The gems is usually used to spin tombola. Not sure if its the same as JP version.

It should be the same but Japanese version is more up to date. Monsters could equip equipment.

Ghosted Zoma Strikes!

Its basically topping up the red gems with real money. The gems is usually used to spin tombola. Not sure if its the same as JP version.

Still to spin, but this top up thing is just... new to me. Then again, I never buy with cash. You still use gems. It's still 300 a pull. There are various free ticket events (Such as tickets were in the arena last week, and I bought a 30 day super tombola subscription which costs 3000 gems. This is great since one pull a day, costing 100 gems each and I managed to get my Zoma and Empyrea that way.) ... This will be a nice feature when the english version gets it for sure.

Also, I got another C rank pull today. Go me!

It should be the same but Japanese version is more up to date. Monsters could equip equipment.

I love that feature. It's not super detailed though. Took me a while to figure those were online battles only.

I decided to box tombola until I got Jamirus or Hades Condor:

1. Chillanodon

2. Gramarye Griffin

3. 500 Gems

4. Hades Condor

Total spent: 1500. Not bad.

Anyone know how the ladder tombola works? I mean does it draw from the same pool of monsters as the super Magic tombola only that it's cheaper?

Anyone know how the ladder tombola works? I mean does it draw from the same pool of monsters as the super Magic tombola only that it's cheaper?

No, it's different.

You can see the monster list from the announcement. And yes, it's cheaper than normal Super magic tombola, but you can pull it only 3 times a day until tomorrow.

Edited by Xguard

27b97ec54a9f82b57be97dfa1e196c7f.jpg
got from 4th pull, dang gems
b441861cef3422ca6e9c96e3a09806cd.jpg

3ecde38add9938cf615a016ce88b26eb.jpg
Here are the skills/perks of Hargon and Malroth: (the SS name may vary(since I don't have beaster egg so I can't clarify the name atm. He maybe called Malroth, Sidoh, Sydow, Seedoh, Sidork, etc >.< )
Hargon = boom, spooky aura,                    10% critical spell rate of all monsters           double-trouble

Malroth = kazam, c-c-cold breath(LOL)          15% critical spell rate of all monsters          double trouble, critical thinker

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Edited by Nelin

Wow lucky! How many tries did it take you to get Hargon?

4 pulls man, threw 10800 gems  :P , 

Congrats Nelin. That isn't bad at all. :tounge2:

I got all 10 silver maps for 2 rounds. Almost despair but then in the 3rd 10 pull, Hargon appeared on the first map! :D

I think it's hard for him to come to me again, so I may not pull it anymore. Just only one is more than enough for me  :wd_coolslime:

Congrats! Perks on Hargon?

Double Trouble and Critical Thinker.

Edited by Xguard

I'm sure it'll be Malroth since that's how he's called in Dragon Quest IX and the Android version of DQII.