Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
Democrobot

If you could be in any Dragon Quest....

What DQ would you be in and why? I would personally like to be in DQVIII so I could be a monster team owner. But I also might like to be in a Monsters game where I could train up my monsters.

I'd prefer to be in V. I think it's the best in the series.

DQ7... then I could learn nearly every spell and ability ever.

If I was in V, my life would be...interesting. As for VII, I just HATE water travel. I would be stuck in one place.

V's world is nice, but I don't want a hundred bad things happening to me as apparently happens to people there. I'd probably go with III's light world. Lots of peaceful towns and kingdoms, big baddies that just sit and wait for a hero to kill them, and the option to befriend a dealer and make a town of my own.

Oh, and Pachisi boards everywhere. I would probably play all day if I could.

And how fun would it be to go around killing monsters and collecting their medals?

Edited by Zenlon

I would be in the Rocket Slime world.

A world with super-cute monsters that have exciting tank/ship battles... I would love it. I would love to be a strategist for the tank crew.

VIII, so I could have a huge world to explore.

...and because nearly every girl in the world is hot.

• Upvote 1

...and because nearly every girl in the world is hot.

You raise a very valid point. I may need to change my answer.

Dragon Quest Swords.

Because I'd have a ton of awesome swords, be a whole kingdom's hero, and have a hot, french, goth maid.

DQMJ because I'd have sweet monsters and an awesome outfit. Plus, the monsters in there aren't like in 2-no s,m,or l types- they're all the same size.

8 or Swords... Because Jessica/Red/Fleurette ;)

I would like to be in DQM2-Cobi's Journey. Great log is very peaceful, and the World of Magic Keys opens many doors (no pn intended) for a treasure hunter...

I'd choose to be in DQMJ2: Pro so that I could have access to all of those different monsters to control and essentially do whatever I want with them. For starters I'd hug my harmour and Goreham-hogg, then sleep on my cumulus rex, and then scout/breed all of my favorite monsters and have a giant party in the woods.

Then of course, there's the problem of defeating all those bosses, but I'd figure that out eventually.

The life of a scout. That sounds nice to me. Perhaps I would live in Terry's Wonderland 3D. More monsters and it seems peaceful enough.

hmmm the original DQM,

because it feels so nostalgic, calm and many good moments that also makes some part of my life..

VIII for sure. The sailing would be great. The monster arena, collecting, training/leveling the monsters would be a fun lifestyle. That game has a lot of "characters" as well that would be fun to hang with. :)

Hmmmm it would SERIOUSLY be a toss up between V, VI, VII, and VIII (though I'd prob lean towards V-VII). Of course I could cheat and add that whenever I "finished" a "game" I would then warp to the next LOL.

VIII for sure. The sailing would be great. The monster arena, collecting, training/leveling the monsters would be a fun lifestyle. That game has a lot of "characters" as well that would be fun to hang with. :)

I almost forgot...the Alchemy! Just collecting materials to be a cheese artisian would be an adventure! (I considered myself quite the cheese maker in VIII) ;)

None. Because i'm pretty sure if i was sucked into a DQ game I wouldn't be a hero, more of a side character, so if I die, i wont be revived by a goddess or what ever.

DQ8 game for sure because that one has the best graphics, and the characters look more realistic than the other games. Makes you want to visit those places for real.

Not sure who I would want to be though, I am replaying that game now so I might have a better idea soon.

V, so I could join Bianca, Nera and Deborah in a fourso...um, forget I said anything. :angel:

V would be nice. I'd pick Debora in a heart beat(provided I could get the nerve to talk to her).

DQVII so I could meet Kiefer and help bring back into existence the lands that were wiped out.

Edited by Kiefer

DQVII so I could meet Kiefer and help bring back into existence the lands that were wiped out.

And I'm sure Aira is a nice bonus