Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cesar Hernandez-Meraz

Dragon Quest Monsters 2

Woah, it looks great. I like how they're all on the RogueWave. Haha

thats awesome man. great job!

Poor mertiger's gettin' puked on.

Awesome stuff, yo, and some cool monsters from the Water family of yore. Reminds me of the cave in the sea world and the waters of the ice world. And that fish rider reminds me of the time it dodged my monsters' QuadHits and I think my team wound up mauling itself. Fun times.

Awesome! Nice work Cesar. It's not every day you get Tara art. I am sure Lily would love the emphasis on the water family.

Anyway, thanks again for sharing these Cesar!

Thanks, everyone.

I was thinking of Lily when I decided on the look and feel of this picture. I know she likes cute monsters, and that some of her favorite are the aquatic ones, plus she would like a girl monster master.

I was planning on having the Luka pic after Mireille's, because there are not many girls in this collection, so I did not want two of them to be together, but I screwed up and said this one should be "fourth", so I had to go for it...

nice.

Yay! I made it far enough in that game on my "Quest for the Foo Hero" that I get at least some of the references!

I've actually seen this on Deviantart before here. I never would have guessed that someone from the Den made it...

Its very good.

Mimas, I knew you had a taste of the game when you got the save for the sprite. And I think it was Ilu's version, right? Well, I guess I am not spoiling anything when I say the next picture will feature her brother, Luka, and a few other monsters from that game. I hope you like it, too.

Jay, thanks for your comments. The Den has a lot of people who are good at creating things. Some do pictures, some do music, some do costumes, and others create things with beads, or create awesome videos / radio programs, or even sculpt things.

You would be amazed at how many people in the Den create those things.

Of course, with me being an exhibitionist, it is easier to find mine since I post them everywhere, LOL.

Dragon+Quest+Monsters+2+-+Luka+(001).jpg

Monster Master, May.

At long last, after a year, the Monster Master Collection returns! Luka is our monster master for this month.

Edited by Cesar Hernandez-Meraz

He stole Goku's cloud!!

Nicely done, though. I notice that yggdrasil doesn't have the eerie red pinpoints in its eyes. Didja omit them to make it a bit more friendlier looking, yo? It has a bit of an amusing friendliness about it :P

He did not. Their mutual godfather created one for each of them.

And, honestly,even though I like respecting all those little details (I would normally look into my DQ guides to get the correct design), I have had a very horrible month at work. Horrible hours with no-sleep nights. That and wanting to end this before the month ended made me less respectful...

But still I resisted the urge to have him say "Groot".

Oof, sorry to hear, man. It kinda makes it more amazing that you were able to get it done under that kind of pressure, though. Hope this next month treats you better.

Also, I don't think I get the 'Groot' reference XP

You will. Next year.

Or you could read any Starlord or Guardians of the Galaxy comics before the movie comes out.

Dragon+Quest+Monsters+2+-+Kameha+(002).j

Monster Master, June.

The sixth pic on this collection, featuring the "bad guys" from Dragon Quest Monsters 2: troublemakers Kameha and Warubou, and evil collector Dawk.

Edited by Cesar Hernandez-Meraz