Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
King Zenith

Contest #88 - Predict the Best DQ and non-DQ Character Tournament Winn

Esturkdq4 has launched the Dragon's Den Tournaments #35 and 36: Best DQ Character and Best Non-DQ Character respectively. If you can predict the winner of either of these tournaments, you will receive an amazing profile badge (or perhaps two) designed by Woodus.

You can see a list of the games that are squaring off in the tournaments here: [url="http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23243&view=findpost&p=338171"]Character Lists[/url].

[color=#8B0000][b]Here are the rules of this contest:[/b]

1) You may make 2 predictions per tournament (2 DQ characters and 2 non-DQ characters)
2) You have until Saturday, April 21st 2012 at 10:00AM EST to send me your predictions
3) Send me your predictions via PM[/color]

Anyone who correctly predicts the Best DQ Character tournament winner will win a badge themed after that character. Anyone who correctly predicts the Best non-DQ Character tournament winner will a badge themed after that character. If you play your cards right, you could come out of this contest with 2 badges!

Be sure to vote in the tournaments to help your favorite characters advance!

Done :tounge2:

Awesome, thanks!

I'd feel like a million bucks if i could walk out of this with 2 new bagdes

Cool! Having a badge themed from a charcter I like would be awesome. Edited by Gooptek

Picked my guys and now to wait and see if I win(I gotta win sometime, right?)

Tournament based contests are always fun because everyone can participate and it produces more interest in tournaments. Now it's double the fun!

[quote name='eal' timestamp='1334814678' post='338533']
Tournament based contests are always fun because everyone can participate and it produces more interest in tournaments. Now it's double the fun!
[/quote]

Glad you like them. I have a hard time getting them set up in time, but I don't think it's too big a deal that the first round is usually underway while the predictions start rolling in.

This tournament is really great fun - for all :thumbsup:

Sign in to follow this