Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
NeohopeSTF

Revocation

What exactly does Revocation do besides give you the item?

The main purpose is to gain more skill points, as you can't gain enough points to max out every skill tree between all the classes without revocating at least one of them.

Revocation also increases the rank of grottos you get, in addition to actual level and the previous grotto's rank

You don't have any stat differences, so revocating repeatedly also won't help you get stronger.

Maybe not...but revocations ARE pretty helpful if you like a certain class and want to stay that way. Its especially helpful during solo challenges. Speaking from experience here. :P

You can also get an accolade for each vocation when you revocate 10 times in a particular vocation, if accolades are your thing, yo.

Note: It has to be your main character to get the accolades for +10.

The main purpose is to gain more skill points, as you can't gain enough points to max out every skill tree between all the classes without revocating at least one of them.

Revocation also increases the rank of grottos you get, in addition to actual level and the previous grotto's rank

You don't have any stat differences, so revocating repeatedly also won't help you get stronger.

One thing I didn't know was that the stats reset when revocating, although stat bonuses from classes still stay(thank goodness).

When I found out about Revocation and what It did for grottoes,I did it,but didnt know that it reset my mother$#!&ing stats,then my charicters got weak as as $#!&,due to seed farming

(By the way,thats why I get so many problems in Dq9 now)

Not when you used more than 291 of em on each of the chaaricters... xAx

Edited by D.Name Theif

At 2 points apiece, that's +582 to whatever stat, and it will remain after revocation. I REALLY don't know what you're talking about.

I don't either. Seeds gains are tracked as a seperate stat for each class.

Unless he is thinking revocation is the same thing as class changing.

SO... is he?

Class change = Change from one class to another (seeds to not follow, they stay with the class)

Revocation = Take one class from Level 99 to Level 1

Blasphemy! :whoa:

Seeds gains are tracked as a seperate stat for each class.

Probably the only thing about that that I find annoying with the seeds, although I haven't used any seeds outside of the Skill ones(I tend to be pretty stingy with my seeds and I haven't farmed any yet).

Lv.99-1

I'm really better off sticking to final Fantasy...

I'm pretty sure that if you're losing 582 points in a given stat, you're not going to succeed in Final Fantasy either.

So you Revocated, got a +1, and somehow lost nearly 600 stat points? What stat was it in, and how did you get the seeds/apply the stat gains?

Not when you used more than 291 of em on each of the chaaricters... xAx

Where the hell did you get so many damn seeds!?