Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aphelion

Could use a lot of love.

I'm a little disappointed at how barebones the Wiki is, but I think it could be a really great site if we have a few dedicated people to help improve it. I usually prefer going to Dragon's Den to look up things, but I think having the Wiki would be great for people as well. I have done a few edits here and there and I'd like to see other people feel as passionate about the site, as well.

why use the wiki when all the info u need is right here in the den? makes NO sense whatsoever.

That's a shitty response.

I'd love to work on the wiki more, but still pretty busy with ye olde DQ Shrine.

That's a shitty response.

I'd love to work on the wiki more, but still pretty busy with ye olde DQ Shrine.

well there are many wikis. idk which one he or she is referring to. DQ Wikia is pretty packed with bio/character info. dqmj2p wikkii still has yet to be worked on. maybe im missing something dwaine? DQshrine isnt a wiki is it? my apologies for the, uh, "shitty response" ;)

I'll do it!!!!!!! Oooooh! I'd love to do it! I'm a fountain of Dragon Quest knowledge! Well, the story knowledge and character knowledge. But I do have Dragon Quest game guides so I can use those for stats and level stuff.

But I'm only going to do it if you peoples pay more attention to Dragon Quest HQ! That site is damn lonely!

DQWiki is an affiliate here, as is DQShrine, from what I understand.

At least Dwaine gives me pictures. :D

speaking of that dwaine do you have any new Kenshin stuff? (( Kenshin = Dragon Quest Swords Hero. Not the Wii one, the other one. ))

Yeah, I'm referring to Dragon-Quest.org. There's also a Dragon Quest Wiki but I think that one has been abandoned in favor of the new one, which is good. The only thing is Dragon-Quest.org has a lot of red linked stuff, incomplete articles, and things that appear in multiple games don't really have uniformity.

I think it's nice to use both, since Dragon's Den doesn't go too into detail on history and character info and whatnot.

dragonquest wikia definitely does ;)

its what i use anyway..........

I tought you were gonna say you were desperate...

I think you forgot about a little fact...

This is the Dragon Quest Wiki subforum.

The Dragon Quest Wiki on Wikia IS dragon-quest.org. Everything was migrated over.