Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
Luclicane

Captain Crow Usage

12 members have voted

1. 1. What should I use my captain crow for?

• Greygnarl
    • Zenith Dragon
    • Something else (Post it)

Dont know what I should make with my captain crow. Vote or leave me a suggestion.=D

If you feel like getting the Darkonium Slime and such, Dr. Snapped will turn into Nokturnus, which is one of the best monsters in the game.

Nokturnus. hands down. even got a good skillset for him if u want it

yea ur prolly thinkin "this guy would post nokturnus, hes got it as his avi and sig"

I agree with the consensus

Don't use it for Zenith Dragon, just keep it at Nokturnus

Captain Crow seems to be a fairly good monster on his own, though. I have him in my team, at least until I bother to make a Dr. Snapped.

dr.snapped himself is alright but nokturnus is way better

Nokturnus like everyone else said. Here are some builds:

~Uber Atk Boost

~Uber Health Boost

~Uber Knight/Champion

This set gives him survivability for more counterstriking which can be just as good as regular attacks.

~Uber Agility Boost

~Uber Atk Boost

~Champion

This set is half attack/oompher. He can get a first turn oomph on himself or the main attacker before they go and then he still can survive pretty well by himself.

~Uber Atk Boost

~Atk Boost 3

~Champion

Pure Attack+oomphing. This is my favorite set since usually I pair Nokturnus with a Night Clubber I don't need the speed so the extra attack always works.

noktrunus with night clubber oh then this makes me very mad ive seen enough night clubbers and nokturnus no hard feelings though

isnt nokturnus in joker 2 pro i checked the list and didnt find any signs of him anywhere.

No, they completely removed him and most other monsters from Joker 2 basic. /sarcasm

Of course he's in there. They nerfed him because he was too good in Joker 2 basic.

okay lol guess im going with a nokturnus. damn not one person voted for zenith or grey

Because Zenith Dragon is terrible, and Greygnarl is a nice diversion, but a dead end.

yea i got the uber attack uber health and champion skillset.

if i go for any 2 slots it be trauminator dragovian lord gem slime or xelon. not greygrnal he may be able to attack once but he can deal big damage with oomph and slash attack probably kill the healer if it has less than 1000hp

if i go for any 2 slots it be trauminator dragovian lord gem slime or xelon. not greygrnal he may be able to attack once but he can deal big damage with oomph and slash attack probably kill the healer if it has less than 1000hp

You started out saying Greygnarl wasn't good and then went into how he was good...

Xenlon is a good 2 slotter, my personal favorite is Duel Duellers. Damn they wreck havoc.

Gem Slime is not a good 2 slotter be warned.

Double post my bad.

Edited by Knitewulf

Gem Slime is a great 2-slotter if you're looking for a difficult to kill healer. It gets very decent attack and agility, and with MP regeneration can outstall quite a bit.

Gem Slime is a great 2-slotter if you're looking for a difficult to kill healer. It gets very decent attack and agility, and with MP regeneration can outstall quite a bit.

I'd rather use an MKS though.

That is your right, but at 650, it's not going to be killing other metals particularly well itself.

Gem Slime dodges the WMC "healers stop healing and attack metals" issue because it does enough damage that it can kill the metals itself.

Edited by RPG Wizard

gem slime is good. its stats are:

HP MP Att Def Agi Wis

64 1000 1000 1040 1050 750

as long as it got uber heath its pretty good.

to knitewulf: i meant that greygranl wasnt the best of 2 slots, but he can do big damage

gem slime is great in my opinion cause he can heal very well and attack hard too and mostly goes first. .

If you wanted to get Greynarl, I'd make The Great Godbird. But thats just my preference.

Damn getting that Snapped is going to be a huge $#!&@ lol. Can someone help me out by giving me the monsters i need that CAN be scouted? lol i know im being lazy but hey thats what forums are for right?

Damn getting that Snapped is going to be a huge $#!&@ lol. Can someone help me out by giving me the monsters i need that CAN be scouted? lol i know im being lazy but hey thats what forums are for right?

100519092311d5a86b83be7fb6.jpg

See, easy :)

Edited by 38thDoE

HOLY $#!&! lol

What is being said in japanese?

Edited by Luclicane

It is a lot of work.

You can skip a few links in the chain depending on how good of a scouting team you have and where you are in the game.

You can scout Gemon in the Dark World pit, Great Dragon and Mechanical Dragon from the Dark World

You can get Bone Baron and Marquis de Leon from Eugene Poole

Direantula can be scouted in Dark World or Cragravation Night.

Edited by 38thDoE

Demon at Arms can be scouted in the Necropolis.

Gripevine can be scouted in the Bemuseoleum or the Dark World.