Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
pikaking64

How many "Style of Play" combinations are there?

I was wondering, since no one even brought this up yet, how many "Style of Play" combinations are there? There are quite a lot of choices, and there are two categories: Personality & Role.

For example: Delicate Personality + Martial Artist Role > Caring Style of Play

I know they only affect the CPU of your character (either the Clone or when you're "Out to Lunch"), but i would like to know which combination is the most best for any kind of situation.

the most expensive one I got seems to be the best, it's worth 200 stamps, something about being the ruler of the universe, I combined it with a role "destroyer" and said it was "all out", it definitely went all out, the computers never had a chance.

There could be other roles to use with that, but so far that seems to be the best ai, maybe makes your mii rank S or SS.

They are also not just for making a smart ai. The roles and personalities can be for fun too like over wifi. For example, I've made several miis like a Naruto mii and put Noodle loving Ninja :tounge2: ,

My character went 4-0 on this first 4 tries having the "Die-hard" personality. However, he has now stalled and can't seem to get above 2nd place. Everyone should post various results they have here, I will try some new combinations.