Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
hawkeye77o4

New DQX Screenshots (some good battle shots)

Browsing RPGamer.com and saw these 20 new screenshots. There are some good battle screens in this batch. And the triumphant return of the original KNIGHT from DW1 :)

http://www.rpgamer.c...ss111511-1.html

Edited by hawkeye77o4

Nice grab, thanks man. Why get rid of the axe though? Not used to seeing one without it.

I remember only the second and third ones in DW1 had axes, maybe they're just referencing that.

thanks for the screenshots. although i think woodus or somebody else already added some of those shots before you posted here. But i think i did see some new ones

I actually did not have those, thanks for the update.

i remember seeing the ones with the mandrake marauder(or marshal, i dont remember). are you sure we didnt have those ones on the website already?

i remember seeing the ones with the mandrake marauder(or marshal, i dont remember). are you sure we didnt have those ones on the website already?

There have been several with them already. But all different.

I understand all the logic behind the big open world so they can't have as much detail because the Wii can't handle it... but the Wii U better be more detailed than what those screenshots are showing, otherwise Dragon Quest X may go down as one of the ugliest games of the next generation... Granted, I won't mind as long as the gameplay is fun, but considering it has such a strong graphical style it would be a shame to see it go to waste... not to mention how fickle consumers can be.

i dont see anything wrong with the graphics.

Sweet! Thanks for sharing!

The graphics are nice, but I'm sure the Wii U version will have at least a tiny overhaul, and graphics probably will look much more crisp and detailed. I wonder how the new Wii U controller will interact with the game. I bet a map will be displayed, but can't wait to see other options.