Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ifooboo

Eugene Poole

I know I can probably find this on some other topic, but where can you find Eugene Poole to battle him? I've been searching almost everywhere for him.

He can appear in every Area near the teleporter and in front of the aircraft where the chest is.

Yeah, he is always near a Zip portal if he is not near the Albatross. A tell-tale sign Eugene is around is when there are no monsters in sight.

Erm.. what's so special about Eugene? ..and when can you find him?

He can appear in every Area near the teleporter and in front of the aircraft where the chest is.

Okay, thanks for the information.

Yeah, he is always near a Zip portal if he is not near the Albatross. A tell-tale sign Eugene is around is when there are no monsters in sight.

Okay, so I can keep zipping untill I find a place with no monsters, right?

Erm.. what's so special about Eugene? ..and when can you find him?

Later in the game, you will be able to fight Eugene, but you'll have to find him. (You can find him when you are told you are allowed to battle him.) Edited by Ifooboo

Oh, so after beating Mortex and the True Monster Scout Championship?

Can we fight him multiple times forrare monsters?

Yeah as often as you want but mind that he will switch teams after each fight until he stops with a Slime team. In his teams before the is the chance to steal scrolls from them. So winning against that teams takes you that chance but it is slim anyway.

Someone said that if you beat him, you can get Ultraslime. Can anyone confirm the details?

Yeah I was amazed by that sentence as well. Never heard of anything like that and on japanese websites they don't say so as well.

I thought that you get Ultra as well as Neme Slime through tagging.

Yeah I was amazed by that sentence as well. Never heard of anything like that and on japanese websites they don't say so as well.

Crimsoncuro said this in a different thread:

Fighting Eugine MIGHT yield an ultra-slime after defeating him. Or so the field guide says.

Crimsoncuro said this in a different thread:

Fighting Eugine MIGHT yield an ultra-slime after defeating him. Or so the field guide says.

As I said (I was referring to that post) I never heard of such a thing nor have i seen it.

Maybe it's a rare chance, which would be great, so we can atleast have ultraslime without cheating.

The field guide says that Eugine might yield one of the monsters from his party upon being defeated. Ultra Slime is in his party, so why not?

I guess i'll try to beat him after I can fight him to prove it?

Edited by 321123

I'm up to his slime team, can I still get a scroll? And if so which ones. I got martial artist from him, but I really want priest and/or mage.

1 nice info to know, if you say "no" 3 times he gives you a lvl 40 neutral marquis de leon or a bone baron. apart from that with the first yes i usually get a lvl 50 neutral conklave...

seems like the alluring monsters are not that good but if you accept the invincible monsters thats when you get bone baron. havent seen other monsters from him tho...

Actually first he offers you his whatever monsters which can be:

- Lv 1. Metal Slime

- Lv 1. Slime X

- Lv.50 Conklave

If you say no and yes to next choice

- Lv.1 Bone Baron

- Lv.40 Marquis de Leon

- Lv.1 Balhib

If you say no there too then he will offer his first monsters again and if you say no again he will give you one of all the above monsters at random.

I checked different japanese websites and none said that you can get one of his monsters after fighting. Maybe the field guide means that he gives you one of his monsters as in his (the one he offers above) and not his (the one in his team).

• Upvote 1

Well, It would be cool if you got an Ultra Slime from him as a prize, cause I love Ultra Slimes (and even Neme Slimes).

wow he gives Balhib? nice that will be so much easier then synth them hehe