Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kage Kazumi

Your Vision of DQM-J3

[b]DD Community[/b],

Alright so you have had time to let it sink in after playing DQM-J and DQM-J2. SO if they made a DQM-J3 what would you like to see in it? Post your ideas and comment on others own ideas.

[i]*I'll post mine once someone has posted.[/i]

[b]v/Respectfully,[/b]
[b]Kage Kazumi[/b]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Not that the worlds were all that small, but DQIX (or even DQVIII if possible) sized would be amazing![/font]

A storyline.

[list=1]
[*]A lot tougher enemy's.
[*]A bit longer Story.
[*]A bit more to do after the story has ended.
[*]More new and older monsters in the game.
[/list]
Not much else I can think of.

Pretty much, bigger world, better story, more monsters and get rid of the "wifi only" monsters.

Make it so that you can get multiple of any monster in the game (i'm looking at you capt crow) but have it a bit of a pain to get.

I'd like a few things.

- A [b]lot[/b] of new monsters. Not that I dislike the amount already in but I'm just too used to DQ spoiling me..
- A DQ9 (if possible DQ8) sized world with a lot of monster variety.
- A story that pulls you in more.
- A tournament where you fight characters from past games. For example VIII Hero would have Munchie and Dragovian Lord.
- Maybe a character creation feature.
- Maybe a monster room option sorta like Spectrobes: Origins. For those of you that aren't familiar with it, Origins had you put your monsters in rooms so you could feed them minerals to make them stronger and evolve them and stuff. I don't wanna see any sort of feeding or evolving system but it would be awesome to walk around in a place and pet the monsters you've put in there. Edited by ss14hero

1) I'd like to see an open world like in DDQ8.
2) Release on the Home Consoles (would allow larger world and better graphics).
3) Field Synthesization which would allow you to synthesization certain monsters (like 5 slimes into a King Slime) well in battle.
4) I would like them to improve the SIZE feature and add in Normal and xLarge (so it would go: Small, Normal, Medium, Large, xLarge).
5) Monster Hunting (like in DQ8; would make a nice side quest; plus once you defeat a monster later you can scout it).
6) Character Creation--- The ability to create my version of a hero. This one also includes a store to buy new clothes (which some would have special skills linked to them).
7) Side Quests-- besides Monster Hunting and Main Story would be nice to have quests (certain NPC character who send you on a task; something like, "I lost my ring "here can you go find it for me"). They could reward items and even monsters.
8) Call me crazy, but I would like an OLD SCHOOL go to a church save point.
9) ALL curent DQ and DW monsters ever created in the game as well as new ones.
10) More monsters roaming around (large open world they could do this).
11) More medium and large monsters.
12) New skills never seen before.

[i]*I'll add more if I think of any.[/i]

[b]v/Respectfully,[/b]
[b]Kage Kazumi[/b] Edited by Kage Kazumi

[img]http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dqm3gba/monster/darkking.png[/img]

A way to transfer monsters from joker 1 and 2 to it (post story)

[color=#0000ff]2 just came out.C'mon,it's gonna be years until a new one appears,or maybe it won't![/color]
[color=#0000ff]But still,it would be nice to create a MC[/color]

[quote name='Pedro' timestamp='1317496085' post='319150']
[color=#0000ff]2 just came out.C'mon,it's gonna be years until a new one appears,or maybe it won't![/color]
[/quote]

Your kidding 2 just came out? Who knew!

[i]Thank you for stating the obvious, Captain Obvious.[/i]

Heaven forbid people actually DISCUSS such a thing on a DQ/DW community... Edited by Kage Kazumi

[quote name='Kage Kazumi' timestamp='1317528396' post='319237']
[quote name='Pedro' timestamp='1317496085' post='319150']
[/quote]

Your kidding 2 just came out? Who knew!

[i]Thank you for stating the obvious, Captain Obvious.[/i]

Heaven forbid people actually DISCUSS such a thing on a DQ/DW community...
[/quote]
Calm down.

No, he is actually right. This game is ugly as hell and very slow, I wish they would ditch the whole huge 3D models and make something similar to DQIX's char size and looks. About the story, the game needs something that would stop making you grind to advance to the next world, things that involve certain monsters for you to advance.

DQ9 Grotto System.

Since they're remaking DQM1, this seems like a no brainer.

[quote name='KiTA' timestamp='1317591596' post='319364']
DQ9 Grotto System.

Since they're remaking DQM1, this seems like a no brainer.
[/quote]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]That would be cool, yes! And something they've done before so it's not out of the question.[/font]

[quote name='Kage Kazumi' timestamp='1317423223' post='318966']

2) Release on the Home Consoles (would allow larger world and better graphics).
7) Side Quests-- besides Monster Hunting and Main Story would be nice to have quests (certain NPC character who send you on a task; something like, "I lost my ring "here can you go find it for me"). They could reward items and even monsters.
[/quote]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]I'm thinking a WiiU version might be really neat, with you looking at your team on your controller and the battle on the screen. Well, that's pretty much what the DS does with it's dual screen, which would make Wii U and 2 screens not hard to to do.[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Although I haven't done all that many Quests in DQ9, I know that I'll pick it up and work on it again instead of just leaving it as "done". The quest idea was pretty neat! Although FFXII annoyed me, I did like their version of the quests as well. Neat little side-elements sending you back places you might never return and using skills/weapons you might never think to use. Adds a lot to the games![/font]

Some improvements and returning features I would like to see:
Putting monsters to sleep so they don't take up room and don't level up, like in DWM 1 and 2. It would help for keeping that perfect team in WMC. They could call it 'time suspension' or something similar to that, considering they changed breeding to synthesis, taming to scouting, male and female to + and -
Monsters that join you 'just because'
Being able to release a monster scouted right away if you don't want it (they got rid of this after Joker for some reason).
Meats (Not just Beastie Bites)
Randomized dungeons
Roaming scouts
Combination spells
Remove the turn limit from battles with strangers on Wi-Fi.
A better tactics AI
All monsters from DQM 1-3
Whistle (I used this to fight Metal King Slimes in Tarturus)

New things:
Wi-Fi trading and synthesizing with friends (is wireless breeding in Joker 2?).
A sort of online tag mode that is randomized, it could be restricted to once per day.
More monsters, skills and traits (Of course)
A customizable character Edited by Drake

Another thing that i'd like to see is them not removing lower level skills for the higher ones. I hate having to use Omni heal on my team when they only have about 100 damage each. Wastes too much MP :/

Well i though about a Dragon Quest game that could happean in the present! You know, see monsters walking around cities....Parks....And teleportations could be taxis...

i would like to see more Detailed Storyline, i mean not to say DQM storylines are bad, but they could be better, like the Dragon quest games. i would also like more Mechanics added to the game! Albeit of course you would want an abundance of new monsters.

Also no size limit it ruins the fun.

Better ingame monster art.
Better attack animations(J2 has a decent amount of monsters with amazing attack animations, but some make me cringe just watching them. I'm looking at you Heligator...)
A story.
Post game content that changes. (i.e. randomly generated dungeons)
Ability to keep redoing the monster scout challenge and maybe add 5 different teams to each rank to for max replay value.
People to fight outside of the story mode besides Eugene Poole.
More monsters of course.
Less recolors that don't matter(I'm not talking about Metals, but Seasaur and junk I could care less about)
More expansive worlds.

Basically what you would see in a basic remake.

Random key worlds: WANT!!!!

DQ9 style stats: It'd be nice. not needed but it'd be good.

everything that DQMJ2 pro has and then some. more storyline, tougher monsters/bosses, maybe even size 4 or even 5 monsters. better graphics (to me it seemed like it was like zelda ocarina of time for the N64. some stuff was too pixelated and it seems like that was what the terrain was made up of was overlarge pixels. this is the 21st century peoples!!!!)

DqX monsters
Past Character battles(The earlyier post with the DQ8 hero using Munchie and Dragovain Lord.)
Combo Skills(Gigaslash+Gigaslash=Gigabreaker.)
Less crippling stats.
Bring back some monsters-like Gorago and Orgodemir's Human form.
Add the abbility that stat boost traits and ward traits can be used multiple times on one monster.
Example. Slime has Attack Boost2 and Chimera has Attack boost2. When I synthesize the two I would get a message.
"Would you like the resulting monster to have two attack boost2 entries or one attack boost 3? Edited by Jay the Hawkhart Ace