Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
XyferDragon

Terry’s Wonderland 3D

I wonder if this Slabbit is out in the wild or a synthesis/breeding only.

was in the wild in the original....

I wonder if this Slabbit is out in the wild or a synthesis/breeding only.

was in the wild in the original....

I never played the original....

I think I've seen a screenshot of it in a wild battle, though admittedly it could have been against a monster master.

I have a request. I'd like to see the stats and traits of fabulous (small) Orgodemir and small Nimzo. Namely Orgodemir. From what I've seen they both have double trouble or the guy in the videos I've seen got really lucky with a tactical trait.

dun dun dun:

o0400022512019974578.jpg

Oh hell yes. This has made my day.

I have a request. I'd like to see the stats and traits of fabulous (small) Orgodemir and small Nimzo. Namely Orgodemir. From what I've seen they both have double trouble or the guy in the videos I've seen got really lucky with a tactical trait.

As you have wished it, so shall it be.

NIMZO

Family: ???

Size: 1

Skillset: Nimzo

HP: 1251

MP: 433

Atk: 777

Def: 555

Agi: 666

Wis: 872

TRAITS

Standard body (I still don't know what this does)

Tactical Trooper (This monster will act 1-2 times, even if a direct order is given)

Spell Desperado (While this monster is at 1/4 HP or less, the chance of landing a critical hit with a spell is multiplied by 16)

Occasional Ping (+25) (At the start of each round, there is a chance this monster will gain Ping status)

Crafty Banger (+50) (Enemy resistance to this monster's Bang-elemental skills is reduced)

NOTE: The base chance of a critical hit in Dragon Quest games is 4%. The Desperado trait (and its spell-based equivalent) multiply this chance by 16. 4 * 16 = 64. The Critical Massacre trait (and its spell-based equivalent) doubles the base chance at all times, making it 8% for monsters with this trait instead. Critical Massacre and Desperado DO stack, so if a Dragovian Lord is at 1/4 HP or less, its base critical hit chance will be 4 * 2 * 16 = 128%, guaranteeing the face-wrecking of whatever it hits.

ORGODEMIR

Size: 1

Skillset: Muspell

HP: 1250

MP: 268

Atk: 822

Def: 611

Agi: 700

Wis: 827

TRAITS

Standard Body (I still don't know what this does)

Hit Squad (This monster's standard attack and physical skills hit multiple times. Damage per hit is divided by the number of hits. In this case, three)

Tactical Trooper (This monster will act 1-2 times, even if a direct order is given)

Disruptive Wave (+25) (At the start of each round, there is a chance this monster will automatically use Disruptive Wave)

Counterstriker +50) (Each time this monster takes physical damage, there is a chance this monster will strike the attacker with its own standard attack)

Orgodemir (both forms) still doesn't get his own skillset BECAUSE SQUARE-ENIX HATES HIM. Or at least it seems that way, given all his Demon King friends (bar Nokturnus and Psaro) have their own.

Edited by Shinryu

why are their hp values so high?! and their mp so low....for mage units you'd think they would be higher. Though..orgodemir seems more balanced.

why are their hp values so high?! and their mp so low....for mage units you'd think they would be higher. Though..orgodemir seems more balanced.

Most monsters have high HP values to balance out the fact that parties can now be comprised of up to 4 monsters.

Keyword "most", as Square-Enix hates giants (as has been said a few times in this thread) and gave them very low HP values, like around 1500 or 2000 - numbers most 2-frame monsters have.

never liked size 3 monsters much anyway.....another request. Find the stats/skillset and traits of older terry. And if possible, how to obtain him. WE MUST FIND THIS.

Sorry for double-post, but I just discovered slappy/slabbit's traits. Can't find its stats, though:

スラッピー/Slappy/Slabbit

Rank C

Size 2

Slime Family

メガボディ/Mega Body/Big Hitter

AI 1~2回行動/Tactical Trooper

ã‚ã‚‹ãã¡/Abuse/(don't know Squenix/Nintendo-translated name)

パラメータブレイク/Parameter Break (I dunno what it does)

ã“ã†ã©ã† ã¯ã‚„ã„(+25)/Also don't know what SQ/Ninty name is

ベタン系ã®ã‚³ãƒ„(+50)/Crafty Betan Tips (also dunno what it does

HP: 1934

MP: 467

Attack: 833

Defence: 455

Agility: 1055

Wisdom: 504

It also has Early Bird.

Slabbit seems like a good early-game glass cannon.

Hm, could we get Mortamor form 2's stats and traits? The buff one with an actual body, sort of looks like Omega Shenron. *crosses fingers for him to be built for attacking*

Also, my guess for the nerf in giant monster HP now would be due to the fact that they can have a size 1 backing them this time around.

Edited by ss14hero

Mortamor 2 stats :

Traits :

Grand Slammer

Double Trouble (2 actions by turn)

Hit Squad (3 time),

Attack Tametora (No Idea, add "Tametora" effect to attack)

Sealed break (one of the crafty skill, I'd guess "Crafty Ban Dancer")

Disruptive wave (+25) (can remove all magical effects from all ennelies)

Close Scrapper (+50) (Can survive a killing blow with 1 HP)

Stats :

HP: 2375

MP: 390

Atk: 730

Def: 650

Agi: 1200

Wis : 850

Edited by Holy Slime Knight

Thanks a ton.

And woah, Mortamor 2 has some sick potential. Could maybe give him Uber Defense Boost for that bad defense, and Uber Attack, and Attack 3 to increase attack, and some extra HP. Then give him a couple skillsets of your choice, and he's good to go.

,So I assume terry's stats and traits are still in the dark?

Anybody else think that Terry will be needed to get some super-rare monster?

Also, my guess for the nerf in giant monster HP now would be due to the fact that they can have a size 1 backing them this time around.

Most 2-frame monsters have around 2000 HP as well, but take up one less slot, allowing you to have a team of up to three monsters (one 2-frame, two 1-frames). There is no excuse for 3-frame monsters (except those with a Metal Body trait or both Counteractivist and Bouncer traits) having HP around 2000, as the HP and extra turns are needed to balance out the fact they take up more space.

,So I assume terry's stats and traits are still in the dark?

There doesn't seem to be any information on Terry anywhere, other than that you can obtain one.

Unrelated: Meant to mention this earlier, but some sites claim that Numen and Ace of Spades have their own skillsets now - whether this is true remains to be seen, but it would be nice if it was. Also, has anyone noticed they seem to make Trode worse with each new game? His stats (bar HP) keep getting lower.

Edited by Shinryu

UPDATE: Gisvarg stats and skillset.

GISVARG

Size: 2

Skillset: Gisvarg

HP: 1770

MP: 720

Atk: 850

Def: 750

Agi: 840

Wis: 1008

TRAITS

メガボディ / Megabodi / Heavy Hitter (All damage this monster inflicts is increased 1.2x)

ã©ãブレイク / Germany Break / Crafty Poisoner (Enemy resistance to this monster's Poison skills is reduced)

デイン系ã®ã‚³ãƒ„ / Dane tips system / Zapmeister (The damage this monster inflicts with Zap-type effects is increased by 10%. MP consumption of Zap-type effects is reduced by 10%)

ã„ã¦ã¤ãã¯ã©ã† / How about freezing / Disruptive Wave (+25) (At the start of each round, there is a chance this monster will automatically use Disruptive Wave)

ãã˜ã‘ã¬å¿ƒ / Unexpected heart discouraged / Close Scraper (+50) (Each time this monster takes direct damage that would defeat it, there is a chance it will be left with 1 HP instead)

GISVARG

• SP 15: ãƒã‚¤ã‚­ãƒ«ãƒˆ / Baikiruto (Bikill) / Oomph (Spell skill, costs 6 MP. Doubles one ally target's Attack for 2-5 turns)
  • SP 30: ã‚‚ã†ã©ãã®æ¯ / Breath of deadly poison / Venom Breath (Breath skill, costs 4 MP. Envenomates all enemies, causing them to lose 10% of their HP every round)
  • SP 45: ザラキ / Zaraki / Thwack (Spell skill, costs 12 MP. Attempts to instantly kill all enemies)
  • SP 60: ジゴデイン / Jigodein / Kazapple (Spell skill, costs 30 MP. Does Zap-type magic damage to one enemy)
  • SP 80: æ¯ã‚ˆãã / Prediction Breath / N/A (Ability skill, costs 64 MP. Puts up a barrier that reflects all enemy breath attacks that would hit the user this turn; it has increased priority, meaning the user will usually act first. If this skill is used, no other actions can be performed that round)
  • SP 100: ã¤ã‚‹ãŽã®ã¾ã„ / Swords Dance / N/A (Dance skill, costs 10 MP. Does 0.3x physical damage to random enemies 3-7 times)
  • SP 110: 強者ã®ã‚ˆã‚†ã† / Margin of the strong / Foot Dragger (trait) (SIIIIIIIGH. The monster will occasionally do nothing)
  • SP 140: ザオリク / Zaoriku / Kazing (Magic skill, costs 48 MP. Instantly revives a fallen ally with a 100% success rate. The higher the caster's Wisdom, the more HP restored)
  • SP 170: ãƒã‚§ãƒ³ã‚¸ / Change / N/A (I don't know what this skill does. I've only found ONE thing that mentions it, and it says this skill has something to do with status)
  • SP 200: æµ·ç ´æ–¬ / Zan broken sea / S197/Ocean Slash from Joker 2 Professional (Slash skill, costs 24 MP. Does 1.2x physical Crack and Zam damage to all enemies, so it's Blizzard Slash and Shadow Slash in one)

I'm still surprised Gisvarg is a 2-frame monster and not a giant, considering he's made from two (Rigor Mortex x Magarugi)

Anyone know what size Starkers is? I wanna make a team with Estark and Starkers. XD

Starkers is a Small Body monster, DayInn, so you can make a team with Estark; no worries about it.

Unrelated: I post messages on a 3DS usually, so it's subject to certain failure. I'll make translation corrections to slabbit's traits when I borrow my sister's computer.

Hot dog. I doubt it'll be the best team ever, but it'll be funny to say the least. I swear, the more I find out about this game, the less likely I'm going to be able to put it down if/when I get it. XD

Anything on AU-100(Did I spell that right?)?

AU-1000 is the correct spelling for the English name for gold mazinga (the golden super killing mchine/Trauminator).

And no information on gold mazinga's stats and traits yet.

It's AU-1000, but you were close.

ゴールドマジンガ / Seriously Gold Aurangabad / AU-1000

Family: Material

Skillset: Crushed Metal

HP: 788

MP: 580

Atk: 800

Def: 1160

Agi: 505

Wis: 725

I can't really make out ANY of its traits, because they're all jumbled up on the only site I've seen with information on it. The only ones I can make out are Double Trouble and some new trait called Mekabodi (メカボディ). It has a trait involving Bang in some way, and I think it has Rarely Magic Barrier, which sometimes gives it the Magic Barrier status (either at the start of each round, or at the start of the battle - I'm not sure).

Here's the text, in case anyone wants it: AI 2回行動イオ系ã®ã‚³ãƒ„マインドブレイクã¾ã‚Œã«ãƒžã‚¸ãƒƒã‚¯ãƒãƒªã‚¢ãŸã„ã§ã‚“ãŸã„ã—ã¤

It's AU-1000, but you were close.

ゴールドマジンガ / Seriously Gold Aurangabad / AU-1000

Family: Material

Skillset: Crushed Metal

HP: 788

MP: 580

Atk: 800

Def: 1160

Agi: 505

Wis: 725

I can't really make out ANY of its traits, because they're all jumbled up on the only site I've seen with information on it. The only ones I can make out are Double Trouble and some new trait called Mekabodi (メカボディ). It has a trait involving Bang in some way, and I think it has Rarely Magic Barrier, which sometimes gives it the Magic Barrier status (either at the start of each round, or at the start of the battle - I'm not sure).

Here's the text, in case anyone wants it: AI 2回行動イオ系ã®ã‚³ãƒ„マインドブレイクã¾ã‚Œã«ãƒžã‚¸ãƒƒã‚¯ãƒãƒªã‚¢ãŸã„ã§ã‚“ãŸã„ã—ã¤

EDIT: Removed the original post, since it could easily be mistaken for trolling.

Shinryu, let me translate those traits:

AI 2回行動 - Double Trouble

イオ系ã®ã‚³ãƒ„ - Bangmeister

マインドブレイク - Mind Break

ã¾ã‚Œã«ãƒžã‚¸ãƒƒã‚¯ãƒãƒªã‚¢ - Rare Magic Barrier

ãŸã„ã§ã‚“ãŸã„ã—㤠- Paralyzed Attack

Edited by Kabouter Slime

Hot dog. I doubt it'll be the best team ever, but it'll be funny to say the least. I swear, the more I find out about this game, the less likely I'm going to be able to put it down if/when I get it. XD

You can make the same with Bjorn and Rebjorn

One team I'd want to try at least once is Mudou + Giant Mud Hand.

A Giant with good stats that act only once and a Size 1 with lame stats that act 2-3 Times.

(I won't be surprise if it had only 80% of its base stats, since it's less than 90% for Tactical Genius).

EDIT : About the stats : the monsters have a X and XY monsters (even if they seems tro keep the same name),

so the final stats will be different. According to a picture on the main site, a XY Monster that win Tactical Trooper has Max Statsx1.05 (at least for the Slime, but I assume the same for all).

We don't know yet uf others skills can weaken stats, like the Action Skills (I'm thinking of Light Metal Body, that could reduce HP, given the low HP stats of monster that have it from the stats).

I Think we can assume at least 10% increases in Max Stats for Monsters that don't learn Action Skills.

Edited by Holy Slime Knight