Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
XyferDragon

Terry’s Wonderland 3D

Well, I thought of it after considering the way it worked in DWM2. In the Cobi Version, Tara stays home and Cobi goes off to hunt monsters and do quests for the tree spirit. In the Tara version the opposite happens.

Also in the pics, the two characters are dressed similarly. Both of them are wearing something that looks like a satchel. It's the semi-generic hero look that Toriyama loves to use.

Oh yeah I looked it up. The girl is definately Milayou. This is Milayou in Katakana: ミレーユ It's identical to the name in the promo pic. Also Milayou is wearing a satchel very similar to the one she has in the concept art for DQ6.

Dracky, in the day?

No the one where you see the Green Dragon's head imagine that in 3D.

No, I mean "Why is the Dracky out in the daytime?"

nice find ethan!!! i hope this gets localized as well. theyd be nuts not to

Just got done reading a bit of interesting info from Nintendo about DLC. I wonder if SE will be releasing DLC after this game has launched seeing as how both the wii u and 3DS are both going to be able to handle it.

i hope this gets localized as well. theyd be nuts not to

Yeah they would be, though I have the feeling Nintendo will be the one to localize it. Though time will tell if and when we will be getting the game and who will be localizing it.

Anybody know if there will be XY monsters in this game?

We don't know yet.

I like how they've added the original intro to the battle theme.

The same music again?!

• Upvote 1

I wonder if Swordgon / Nardragon is going to be larger for this game. I thought it was surprising that that enemy was so tiny in Joker.

probably not. I suspect they decided it wasn't big enough, but then.... Green dragon is...

I will personally go down to NOA headquarters and throw my 3DS, and all other Nintendo-related products, at Reggie Fils-Aime if this doesn't get translated.

Edited by Emptystar
  • Upvote 1

We've got a Japanese release date: May 31, 2012. Along with that, they are releasing a limited edition slime-themed 3DS.

Here's the siliconera article where this was announced.

That's a great cover except for the text. Blah font and pretty unnecessary.

The same music again?!

You sure?

In the trailer the overworld music didn't sound like any of the regular old recycled DQ music that the original DWM used.

Edited by Emptystar

You sure?

Positive. Granted, it's from the original game, but it's still the same tracks that were used for Joker 1 and 2.

Get your Terry's Wonder Land 3D wallpaper

Speaking of Joker 2, click on the largest size. Note the hairstyle of the opponent that's hidden by the logo.

Check the names of the images on the characters section. Mireille is finally getting her correct name on an official site!

You sure?

Positive. Granted, it's from the original game, but it's still the same tracks that were used for Joker 1 and 2.

Ohhh, you're just talking about the battle music?

:tounge:

Nvm then.

Get your Terry's Wonder Land 3D wallpaper

Speaking of Joker 2, click on the largest size. Note the hairstyle of the opponent that's hidden by the logo.

Good catch I also noticed something else in the image. A person that looks like Torneko.

We've got a Japanese release date: May 31, 2012. Along with that, they are releasing a limited edition slime-themed 3DS.

Eeek, too much going on in the cover for me. Looks like a decal that was just slapped on the 3DS as well. I would prefer a less busy cover, reminiscent to the Joker case design for the DS light, but still cute. Thanks for sharing!

Ohhh, you're just talking about the battle music?

:tounge:

Nvm then.

The overworld music in the trailer is also from Joker 2.

That's only in Japan I suppose? I'd love to get that even though I already have a 3DS.