Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cesar Hernandez-Meraz

Ultimate Dragon Quest Superfan Contest: César Hernández-Meraz

Yes, it does.

The important part was to use every one of our resources to prove our passion for DQ.

Resources include everything. It can be money. It can be talent. It can be opening up and sharing something very personal. As long as it helps others see how much you love DQ.

Of course, if available, it would not hurt to give it your all not only with one of your resources, but with all of them, as many as you have. I tried to do that, and I hope it does not backfire or something like that, hahahahaha. That is something that can happen when not knowing the criteria to be evaluated. Since that is not the case here, I tried to cover all the bases and hope for the best.

• Upvote 1

Well I don't have much to show....but I through it all in there.

*threw I can't edit for some reason...

oh that's a good idea...can they just do it in this forum though? I can't edit anywhere on the forum D:

We'll have to be extra careful with the things we write from now on (and until the restriction is lifted).

So the whole "saying what you wanna say but realizing it's too mean" thing won't be in effect for a few days?

Yeah, I couldn't restrict editing to just this forum, was whole group or nothing

Yeow, talk about multifaceted. You're covering all kinds of ground here, yo. Definitely worthy of the win.

... and it's probably a tad late for me to be making posts. Kinda feel awkward, too, what with the submission period ending and all :P

Nah, does not feel weird. What feels weird is not having to update the post anymore. I fell asleep at 20:00 last night, LOL. Did not even got online as I usually would.

And SS14, I would be more worried about ortografy and grammer than being mean.

That’s an impressive collection! You’ve got some fantastic talent as well!

Well, seems like I picked the wrong time to go on vacation. I totally was oblivious of this contest. Sorry I wasn't here to give you any competition cesar. ;)

I did notice you were gone since, what, the 8th?

If I get a prize it will feel empty because you did not battle for it.

It's something I would have to live with if I end up getting a place, heheheh.

But, seriously, you should have been there.

And SS14, I would be more worried about ortografy and grammer than being mean.

Are you calling my grammar bad? Haha, it probably is.

But what exactly does ortgrafy mean?

Engrish much, SS14Hero?

I did notice you were gone since, what, the 8th?

If I get a prize it will feel empty because you did not battle for it.

It's something I would have to live with if I end up getting a place, heheheh.

But, seriously, you should have been there.

I think it would be best to just hand over the prize to me so you could live with the excruciating feeling of guilt.

Yeah I really feel like I missed out. But hey there's always next time right?

Just keep checking your mail everyday, man. Tell me when something arrives. Heheheheheh.

Nah, you're right. Let's hope that this partnership with Nintendo keeps bringing more things.

Good show, man! I knew you were going to win. :) Congratulations!

Congratulations! I wish I had won, though; so I'm very jealous. But you really came in with a lot of good stuff (I especially like that Gilligans Island spoof)

Thanks, guys.

Anrui's post and Ruesen's radio interview came closer to the contest's end, but as I said before, I feared your entry, Erik. The way you integrate DQ with your life was very threatening. I wish you could now start sharing all of that online, since it seems a lot of it was kept to yourself (it might even be that which worked against you, and what could have blown my entry away). But I loved your love for DQ. I will still see you as a very worthy rival and someone to look out for in the next contest.