Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
Snigelworld

Just got myself DQVI

As the title says I´ve just bought myself a copy of DQVI for DS.

Is there anything that you should NOT do? (has happened before)

Last part of the Zenithian Triology, here I come! :D

If you don't want to risk missing an optional party member, use a guide for the events in Srimsley. Other than that, you should be fine.

You should NOT put this game in a blender.

You should NOT try to consume this game.

You should NOT use a hammer and crowbar to insert this game into the DS.

You should NOT submerge this game in water.

There are plenty of things you shouldn't do.

• Upvote 2

You should NOT put this game in a blender.

You should NOT try to consume this game.

You should NOT use a hammer and crowbar to insert this game into the DS.

You should NOT submerge this game in water.

There are plenty of things you shouldn't do.

Oh... that explains a lot.

I might've put the game in the blender in order to consume it. That's why it doesn't work anymore...

How did it taste? As good as DQV?

You should not put all your spare time into it, otherwise you won't manage to quit it. This one is f****** addictive.

You should not put all your spare time into it, otherwise you won't manage to quit it. This one is f****** addictive.

As with all the others then. :P

Do NOT miss any Optional Party members.

DO NOT underplay this game. There are two huge worlds, tons of classes, and lots of monsters to play with, make sure you make the most out of it.

Let me tell you one thing

Do NOT start the hero on anything besides Gadabout and dancer classes. They unlock luminary, which your hero can master to get the best class in the game.

Also, do NOT tell anyone about transformations. If the wrong people find out, it could cost you an optional party member

Let me tell you one thing

Do NOT start the hero on anything besides Gadabout and dancer classes. They unlock luminary, which your hero can master to get the best class in the game.

Also, do NOT tell anyone about transformations. If the wrong people find out, it could cost you an optional party member

I remember going the Ranger route to Hero with my main character, that was somewhat challenging.

Well, Dancer and Gadabout are kinda hard to use, but they are the most quickly mastered classes in the game, and all of the "second stage" classes take a while anyway, so Luminary is the quickest way to the hero class.

That said, I find it helps a lot if you get Ashlynn healing spells from the Priest vocation

Edited by Ring Man

You're aware that the Hero can be unlocked through almost any second-tier vocation, right? Luminary is just the quickest route.

I often wonder why the Paladin and Armamentalist are excluded, though...

Edited by Mario

You're aware that the Hero can be unlocked through almost any second-tier vocation, right? Luminary is just the quickest route.

I often wonder why the Paladin and Armamentalist are excluded, though...

I'm fully aware, I just meant this was the quickest route, and the hero doesn't need to worry too much about anything once he gets the hero class

It's also nice having hustle dance from the dancer class

I did pretty well with Hero going the Ranger route. The Monster Master's paralyzing breath is really brutal if you start with that class. I don't remember how long I used it, but it must have been a while since I vividly remember using it and laughing how monsters would almost never move.

A mistake I made on my first playthrough.....Good advice.