Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
King Zenith

Contest #78 - If Dragon Quest Invaded Your TV

I've liked most of the submissions in this contest, as always, it's been a good one.

Yep.

It's kinda hard to decide who to vote for... :P

Noooo. I finally just thought of another one. Way to wake up late, brain.

Noooo. I finally just thought of another one. Way to wake up late, brain.

Ha ha. I just had an idea this morning too. I was debating about squeezing it in, but I just couldn't do it before the deadline.

Tell us the ideas, they're useless now anyway. :P

I thought of a The Wonder Years pic yesterday, with Henry in the middle, hero and Maria at his sides. All dressed as slaves. I might draw it someday. If I ever have lots of free time for that and all the other pending pics I have.

BTW, much as I despise Spongebob, I wish that Slimebob poster were competing. I liked the way it was done. I might end up not voting for it, since it is still Spongebob, though.

Tell us the ideas, they're useless now anyway. :P

I was fighting a Grammareye Gruffon gramarye_gruffon.png the other day and for some reason, the name made me think of that Queer Eye show. I was going to do one called Queer Eye for the Grammareye that depicted a well-dressed armamentalist helping a Grammareye pick out some fancy clothes.

On a related note, the Calgary Stampede Rodeo showed some funny video shorts one year called "Steer Eye for the City Guy". It showed a bunch of cowboys rifling through the households of "metrosexual" men.

But I digress...

I had an unused idea for Terminator: the Sara Conner Chronicles, and turning it into Trauminator: the Bianca Whitaker Chronicles. I don't know why I didn't finish it, though... :????:

Hmm never saw the wonder years, imdb says it's a good show.

I myself was pondering over something to do with "Boys meets world", but I couldn't find anything decent. That show was right up there with the great ones in the 90's.

I'm also surprised the muppet show has been left untouched. But yeah there's so many shows..

Here's a new non-competing entry. It would have been included, but it missed the deadline. Incidentally, this was also supposed to come with a new intro-song as well, sung by the creator (Hawkeye77o4). We are missing out. Darn deadline... Who makes those things anyway?

25slimes.png

Deadlines are weird.

This one was extended (thanks), but then we did not get almost anything during a whole week...

I know there is some fear that someone could steal an idea if we are slow, but it would have been nice if the entries had not all come the first week.

If entries kept coming, I suppose it would be easier to extend the deadline a little longer so other entries could make it. As it is, it could cause more days with no entries at all...

boy, that was a fun contest. I still , in fact, hope that we have an-ALBUM cover contest, king Z.

boy, that was a fun contest. I still , in fact, hope that we have an-ALBUM cover contest, king Z.

Why put so much infuses on al bum? You say it like "Anal bum".

Infuses? You mean emphasis.

Yeah, I forgot hiw to spell it soI spelt it how it sounded...SMART!

If you say "emphasis" as "infuses"... you speak with a strange accent.

nice submissions contest

Thanks, and welcome to the Den! You should try your hand a contest or two while you are here.

anime ,tv ,shows would be pretty cool.japan has really good anime these day's.i think it would help them in finances ^_^.

Sign in to follow this