Dragon's Den Community
Sign in to follow this  
dwrocky

DQ VI NA release date announced

So, now we might as well see Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2: Professional published by Nintendo. They were purposely skipping the Original Version, so we won't be screwed over like with the Kingdom Hearts series. We never had a Final Mix Release in America.

A perfect Valentine's gift? HAHAHAH! VI-Day indeed!

alrighty! Thanks for the info! I hope it comes out in my country after its release there! :D

Edited by Lord A-clan

YEE HAW! I gotta go have me a beer to celebrate!

This valentines day, I shall send a card to nintendo professing my absolute love for them in casting revive/kazing on the Dragon quest series, as well as half-inching it from Square Enix's poor sales tactics.

NICE!

You did alot to spread the word, so you really deserve that beer and all this too! :D

NICE!

You did alot to spread the word, so you really deserve that beer and all this too! :D

I appreciate the sentiment- but if people hadn't joined my cause, I would have been alone on this. Also, it was a poster at Gamefaqs that started the petition, prompting me to get a facebook page going, as well as the postcards.

Thank you for aknowledging what I have done though- that really means a lot. I was so happy just now I posted on gamefaqs and told _corey_ and megax I loved them.

It is funny though- who'd of thought a hick who drinks beer, shoots off guns, watches Monster Jam and the like would go this crazy over an RPG? I reckon we ain't all inbred fools after all!

Before I go, one last thing- YEEEE-HAWWWWWWW!

sure, you're welcome :)

Yeah, i guess that's how much we love Dragon Quest! haha! We all come from different walks of life, but we all come together for DQ! :)

YEEEHAAAAAAAAAAW Indeeed! Enjoy! :)

Who's got box art for you heathens?

dq6dsnabox.jpg

I like this box art more than the Japanese version one. :D

Who's got box art for you heathens?

dq6dsnabox.jpg

I like this; the kiryfication is much less severe than I thought it would be.

Wow, that's incredible news!

And there is a video and some screen shots too. Looks like Chamoro is now Nevan. That's terrible, but it's hard to complain at a time like this.

Wow, that's incredible news!

And there is a video and some screen shots too. Looks like Chamoro is now Nevan. That's terrible, but it's hard to complain at a time like this.

NEVAN?!?! H-h-hhow..

Yes!! So looking forward to the New Year!!

I guess we did a really good job of convincing Nintendo that we absolutely want this!!

Thank you everyone!!

:overjoyed2:

AWWWYEAH.jpg

That is all.

So, we won't get our Swordy T back? Well, who cares? DQ VI IS COMING! This will be a wonderful bithday present.... for myself...

All right! And just a little before my birthday, too. :3

Also, pretty box art is pretty.

ANyone know where I can find the vids?

ANyone know where I can find the vids?

Here

Thanks Zenith for the link. Thanks Dwaine for the art.

I got excited when I read the news. I wonder why the game is rated T since it uses the same engine as IV and V and they were rated E10+.

I got excited when I read the news. I wonder why the game is rated T since it uses the same engine as IV and V and they were rated E10+.

Well, some of the cut-scenes are a bit more graphic than in previous installments. Also, if they keep the translation true to the Japanese version, the dialog is lot less kid-friendly.

Best news of the week for me! I guess it's like an early holiday present from Nintendo for all the DQ fans. I do agree that the box art looks amazing as well.

That does seem odd. I'm almost done with DQV's main story, and so far there has been 10 years of slavery and countless murders. DQVI will have to step it up a bit to earn that T rating.

Edited by Wes